Lollipop Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lollipop, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont think your ban should be lifted, As you and master were harrassing each other and rdming each other. But its up to the admins to deside. Next time dont rdm just because someone is harrassing you, as master got banned for 8 hours and you got banned for 5 days. Tell admins if your getting harrassed and we were taking care of master as we muted and gagged him several times and left us no choice but to ban him for 8 hours.

2. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

I only rdm him once.... and i stayed for the slayed. I still don't know how I rdm and left??? I mean if you guys really think I rdm and left, just ban me for x amount of hours. But really...? 5 days?

3. 5 Days are the rdm and leave rule set for moderators. To check out the ban ammounts and each punishment do !motd. and you can see the punishment for rdm+leave

4. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

Kay...but i still don't get how i rdm + leave when there was no slay on me

5. There was a slay on you when you left.

6. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

Well ok then... I didn't know D: There was no warning or anyone complaining that I "rdm"

7. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Two moderators have verified that you left after being slain. Your ban will not be lifted, but you are welcome to play on our east server while you wait for your ban to expire.

8. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

Yeah it's fine. I'll wait it out. Going camping with a group of friends for 3 days, so it's no prob.

9. Locking The Thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.