Let's Make a Fun Round Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jabba the Slut, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Hey everybody, I'm gonna try this out and see how it goes. I'm going to give a prompt mechanic, and you guys turn it into a Fun Round concept. We'll take the best ideas and hold a vote for which one to make.

Prompt: Resurrection. Think defibrillator. A fun round with a mechanic that brings people back to life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Yellow

Yellow VIP

TDM but the goal is to turn everyone to your team by resurrecting them

Everyone would be given 50 points so it's just about having fun and not winning

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

"Dodgebullet" Think Dodgeball but there is a medic with extra health on each team. The medic can revive dead people. Last team standing wins. It's TDM with a healer twist

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

Freeze Tag. Some people are the taggers, the people they tag "freeze", or die, and all the other players have the resurrect. The freezers try to freeze everyone and the rest try to survive or save their teammates

I should say the freezers are invincible, its purely a timed Fun Round

• Like Like x 1
  5. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

a fun round that you can rdm in.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. SquidgyBoat

SquidgyBoat The Admiral VIP

Are you thinking a resurrection mechanic like defibbing them, or just the act of killing turns them to your team? Either way this sounds super fun

Two of the best TTT servers I played on back in the day had defibs available for Traitors to buy (doesn't work on headless bodies). It changes the game just enough to be interesting.
    Any chance you're hinting or open to that being implemented into modded? :drool:

edit:
    YES

7. Zombie infection would be pretty cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

i actually like this idea. kill someone and they respawn after like 2 seconds and join your team.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Free for all, where dead people are revived, but come back as zombies who work for you, each revive makes them stronger. Each player only has one revive, so revive stacking a single player is risky. Zombies cannot revive.

• Like Like x 1
  10. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

maybe something like freeze tag

• Like Like x 1