Approved Lethalfrogger's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lethalfrogger, May 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethalfrogger

Lethalfrogger VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lethalfrogger
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass RDM 4+ the thing is that all my kills (except 1) was not RDM i had killed a group of people all sitting on top of a unIDed body then my D buddy started shooting me so i put him down.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Check the death scene​

2. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

I acutally was a witness to all of that. All of the people Lethalfrogger killed committed traitorious acts. One threw a disco nade while the others stood by the unid body.
    Just wanted to put my input on this.

3. Lethalfrogger

thanks darkmage <3

4. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

No problem

5. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

6. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

7. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Alright, I have already discussed with you and cleared up a few kills but I will go everything here.
    EDIT:
    I'm going to have to sorry as there was some miscommunication on my end. I shouldn't have banned you for the mass rdm 4+, as this whole situation should've been left at your karma ban.
    Since how ever three of the reports I banned you for were indeed found to be valid kills after some discussion with you, there is one report which was found valid against but your punishment acted as the karma ban.
    Again, I am very sorry for this misunderstanding and any inconvenience this may have caused you, and hope I will learn from this mistake to improve upon my moderating skills.

Appeal: Approved
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

8. Lethalfrogger

All is good i hope you take what happen today as a lesson and learn for it to improve your mod calls in the future have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.