Let them say I came from a time of Greatness.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一, May 15, 2018.

1. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hello people,

It occurred to me that I had never made an official resignation when i left 2 months ago from the staff team, this will serve as both said resignation and my taking of leave from the community.

I am hereby announcing that I am leaving the community indeffinatly, in 2 months i have been on the servers once and that was to introduce my younger brother @RecklessMidnight to the servers. My leave of the staff team was caused by a great number of reasons, the biggest one that broke the proverbial camels back was my lack of faith in my fellow staff members to handle uncomfortable situations which ended up forcing a good friend of mine to leave the community because they were being harassed by toxic motherfuckers. This is not to say that all of my fellow staff were bad, just a good handful in my eyes. To avoid string the pot I will not go into detail about the dozen other reasons as to my resignation.

Now to my leave from the community, I had dedicated a good 10 months of staffing to the community and only being a normal player for all of 3 weeks, lets just say i do not know how to be a normal player around here, everything in game is always staff oriented, i die i try to pull up the rdm manager, i am sitting there bored i try to pull up the sprays manager to check something, I have found myself typing ulx commands into chat just out of the force of habit mostly when people are spamming but i catch myself. I never got to enjoy the server as a player, as soon as i joined i was working towards staff.

Another reason I find myself leaving the community is that I have become the type of person on the forums that I hated as a staff member, you know the toxic cock suckers who know everything and are only around to raise hell. I found myself doing that on Texas's bullshit thread, I even called the staff team Nazi's and got off scott free. I never wanted to be that person when i resigned but seeing stupid shit day in and out around here has pulled out the best asshole in me, and lets face it, those who know me, know i love to be an asshole, it is in my nature.

Well here is for some tags
    @wink Thanks a million for picking me up that first time, thanks for being a great admin
    @ant. as i said before, you are a great dude and were a badass admin
    @Rick sorry if i am tagging the wrong rick (Casual) Out of all my admins you were my favorite, straight to the point, fair and sharp tongued as i am, it broke my heart when you left
    @HelixSpiral I said it before but you were probobly one of my first friends, thanks for being around to listen to me bitch about shit
    @Destiny Blade We need to game more often, but you are a true friend man, keep on fighting the good fight my dude
    @ptownslayer21 Girl you have potential, keep working on it, and for the love of god quit second guessing yourself
    @LionBattery You were the last one i trained, I hope you do the community proud, I did not train many mods even more so in my second tenure, I see good things in your future.
    @Doben Love you girl!

Any other tags i woulda had would be reserved for members no longer in the community, but these are the people who made the largest impact on me.

May the Force be with you
    Always

Atlas

• Friendly x 17
    • Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You're great Atlas

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Awwwwww.

Sad to see you go. Good luck with life!

Don’t be a stranger!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

dang atlas, youre a cool dude. dont be a stranger man youre one of the good ones :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I wish you the best in luck with whatever you choose to do in the future. Bye bye.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Wow this is not the first notification I wanted to see when I rolled out of bed. Atlas you are right, you have become toxic, but you did around me. I never saw you as the toxic mf you say you are, I always saw you as a friend that I could ride with to the end. Our humor is the same, we were both night owls like crazy, both have similar stance on a lot of things. We do have to game more and for that I apologize as it was mainly me.

Good luck with what you got coming Atlas. May the force be with you...always.

~Destiny Blade

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Smh just cause I ruined your rank

Kidding though cya my guy and yes toxicity is the scourge of sgm but it'll probably stay like that for a good bit. Best of luck to you

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Meh, he'll be back. Cya Atlas. Was a pleasure

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You're a hell of a good dude and I appreciate everything you've done for us. Take care man.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Alrighty then.
    Bye I guess.

12. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

bless up

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

CY@ and good luck in life fam.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Take care, scotty

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Confusing Confusing x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

:salty: Bye atlas

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

:middlefinger:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

you doing it wrong its :finger:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Aren't you supposed to be gone ;) unlike that rank I gave you :sneaky:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Rip my boi Atlas farewell and good luck in life!

• Friendly Friendly x 1