1. We are aware that some users are experiencing issues with the forums and Shoutbox, and are working to restore the service back to normal.
  2. Hello Guest! We'd like to invite you to join our Discord server. Join now and meet new people, discuss anything and everything, and have some fun with the community. All it takes is two clicks!

Dismiss Notice

Sticky League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ryan4win, Aug 19, 2014.

1. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

So, I just downloaded this game, I've watched a few guides on YT and it looks fun, but really complicated, was wondering if anyone wanted to queue up and show me how to play? I'd really appreciate it <3

2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~Falcor, all the time VIP

its really quite simple, just start with a role and stick with it (dont choose jungle unless you know what you are doing. I would suggest mid or top because bot lane is a duo lane that is dependent on each other quite a bit and if you want to do good you dont want to have to put your faith in someone that potentially doesnt know what they are doing. I play pretty much every role with a decent understanding of what they are if you wanna ask questions :) also what region?

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. AnarkisT

Thanks for the advice, and NA.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AnarkisT

I'm nearly Level 10 now, and I've mostly been playing Jhin. I like him, and a lot of the times I do well, I just don't do very well securing kills, Anyone have any tips on how to more effectively play Jhin?

5. Destiny Blade

Destiny Blade Maybe its time, I shaped my own story. Moderator Elite

Have a good support. If I have time at one point I can be a support for you in bot lane.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Haise

Haise rock + roll Moderator Legendary

Try to poke at the enemy with your fourth shot and farm with the other 3

7. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion Legendary

Don’t level up your trap until you have to. The points are better spent on your other skills

8. veri

veri Creating Order Developer VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
  9. ink

ink Genuine Happiness Moderator VIP Silver

Take the trap level 1 for kiting and zoning if the enemy lane is a kill lane. If someone steps on your traps at level 1, they'd instantly drop to 50% hp if you punish enough. Traps are great for kiting level 1, just like Caitlyn. They can also be useful to save your flash since jhin is slow until passive activates and if they try to all-in you, your traps can let you go away. Don't take traps if your lane is playing toe-to-toe or you're pushing them/they don't have enough kill potential on you.