League of Legends 1v1 Community Tournament!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by aco taco, Oct 15, 2017.

?

Do you want players to be matched randomly instead of by ranked division?

Poll closed Oct 22, 2017.
  1. Yes

76.5%
  2. No

23.5%
  1. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone of this lovely community! @Han Solo and I come to you today with a community wide tournament.

This tournament will be (as the title suggests) a SGM League of Legends 1v1 tournament played on the NA servers. Players will start off by playing against another player who they will be randomly matched against. If you lose you will not advance and the winner will advance to play against the other winners of their matches. Whoever wins overall will be rewarded with 25$ of League RP.

Players will play a champion of their choosing on the Summoner's Rift map. Fighting may only occur in the mid lane and players will be expected to record their match to prove fair game play. If neither party records it is on both of you if someone does something and you aren't able to prove it. I, myself, will be trying to record some of the matches in spectator and if anyone else would like to help out with recording matches, start a forum conversation with me here.

The Rules
    • First to 1 tower, 1 kill, or 100 cs to win
    • Play on Summoner's Rift
    • Once you get matched up against someone, you both have 3 days to play your 1v1 and send the recording to myself or Han Solo. If the match does not take place within the time frame, the player who is responsible for the match will be disqualified. ie: Player a is at fault, player a will be disqualified; if both parties are at fault, both will be disqualified
    • If neither party is able to present a recording of the match, we will decide who advances based off of who won the match - whether it be fair or not as we can't prove either way
    • Play blind pick to maintain a fair playing field
    • No hacking​
    *If you are found to be breaking any of these rules you will be disqualified from the tournament.

If you would like to take part in this, please reply below with your corresponding summoner name and ranked status. If you are an unranked player, I will be looking at your previous seasonal rankings. Furthermore, if you have no ranked history, you will be matched against bronze players.

On October 22nd, one week from today, we will no longer accept entries. See you all on the rift!

If you would like a program to record league with, you may download LoL Replays 2

EDIT: Thanks to @Hingle, there will also be a losers bracket! The prize will be $20 of RP supplied by Hingle.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Might Guy Sensei - Silver III
    Here we go boys.

3. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Seolhyun AOA (Sliver 4, I don't play this game much often ^.^)

4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Why are you so perfect.

FINALFIRETF2

Silver 4

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  5. Han

Han       VIP

6. Valedict

Valedict VIP

lólì

plat

unbanned oct 20th

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Teemo Any Lane ( Bronze 2 )
    am scrub, but I main teemo, so be prepared for cancer

8. LifeBrinsDeath, Bronze 1
    I swear I'm trying to get out.

9. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Dolph1n- Silver II

10. not806 - gold v

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Kythol - Gold 4

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Grazedd
    Gold I. Will be Plat V at season end whenever I get around to it.

Although, I don't think we will have enough people for it to be division based. We should just put everyone against everyone and fight.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  13. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

When someone finally comes up with an idea to a tournament, but its for League of Toxic Legends =.=

Edit: Calm down folks o.o Its not like I rated the Tournament dumb, Im glad we get some innovative people who thinks up a Tournament for the community players, Im just sad on my own way that its for League of Legends cause its a game that I dont like due to the playerbase being general Toxic every game you play :p

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
  14. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

just type /mute all and ur good

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

That's what I was going to do if we didn't get enough sign ups for the divisions

16. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Turn off all chat and play with friends = no toxicity at all.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

18. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

But hey the reason why people might not sign up for the Tournament is because not many of the forum members checks or watches this subforum o.o like I wouldnt have known of this if someone didnt talk about it on discord o.o
    So if you wanna tell more people about maybe spread the news to the general discussions or something? o.o

19. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

What region is this even played at?

20. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Surely one that would never ever restrict every non-american SGM member who plays league.

That would be down right devilish!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1