Denied Lachie's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lachie, Apr 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lachie

Lachie New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lachie
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49748958
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, let me first start by saying I have had a wonderful time on your server prior to my ban and have had no outstanding issues that I recall, I even checked the ban list I don't believe I have ever been punished. The last time I played this server which was last year in November I had no issues and the community was a nice place to sit and relax on my nights off of work. So I was shocked when I saw something as severe as Cheating. I would love to see any evidence as to how you allegedly believe I am cheating.

Since I don't even see the point in cheating on a game like Garry's Mod there is no fun in it at all. It literally kills all game play there is and leaves the game empty and dry.

I would like this to be reviewed as I believe a second opinion would surely prove my innocence, I would hate to miss out on a server like SGM when there isn't many servers like it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope to receive a reply shortly.

Kindly Regards,

Lachie.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The only evidence I have towards my innocence is I have been playing on this server for a long time and enjoyed my time on it I have no reason to cheat as I love the community whole heartedly and have never had any conflict of interest with any community member.

I implore that the ban should be reviewed and a second opinion should be given, I understand that mistakes can happen but It would be upsetting for a false accusation.​

2. The Muffinman

The Muffinman Venting to kill Vlad VIP Silver

going to go ahead and tag @Lordyhgm for shes the one that banned you.

3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Ayo, just commenting to say that I’ll handle when I’ve finished staffing

4. Lordyhgm

Ayo, I caught you using one of our anticheat measures and so cannot show the evidence publically, but rest assured all the admins have seen and confirmed that you were using Wallhacks and Spectator hacks beyond a reasonable doubt. I will of course, however, tag my fellow lead @Jabba the Slut to give their second opinion directly. Aside from some ban evasions early last year your slate is fairly clean, and so I will ask why you would hack on our servers and then lie about it to your friend and in an appeal?

5. Lachie

Lachie New Member

I am disappointed in the outcome and thought there would be video evidence but alright, also what is spectator hacks no word of a lie I don't understand what you even mean by that.

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I have verified the evidence myself, you were 100% hacking on our servers beyond any trace of a doubt.

Tagging @Lordyhgm to conclude.

7. Lordyhgm

Aight well, since I see no remorse imma deny this. I was hoping we could come some kind of honest agreement but alas not.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.