Denied Kuba's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kuba, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuba

Kuba VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kuba
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:28457874
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why I was banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't really remember what got me banned for 4 days but yeah.. I really love West 2 and don't wanna be banned on my favorite server.​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @olivia as she banned you for Mass RDM. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Kuba

Kuba VIP

I don't recall mass rdming if anything it might've been my younger brother but is there any way I could get unbanned? I might've left gmod running one of these days and they probably just rdmd. I'm sorry.

4. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

5. Kuba

Kuba VIP

Any way I can get unbanned for that? It was late at night and my brother was on my account. It won't happen again.

6. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

I've played with you quite a bit recently. In that video that Squisher posted that pertains to the mass rdming, you were using your mic and it sounds exactly like you.

Here are the damage logs:

Those logs show you killing/damaging 4 innocents as an innocent yourself, right at the start of the rounds 4 and 6.

You were just banned for mass RDM x4 earlier this month as well.

I'm not really buying the "my brother was on my account" excuse. But if that is actually the case, please be more careful in the future when letting others play on your account on these servers.

Unfortunately I'm not accepting this appeal. But it's localized to West 2, so feel free to enjoy our other servers in the meantime. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach out to me here on the forums.

edit: I’m actually going to be away for a while and won’t have access to my phone or computer for a bit so please contact my admin @Grimoire+ if you have any questions or concerns.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.