Kosing a player every round.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by AAAbattery, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAbattery

AAAbattery New Member

Name of Staff/Player: CMDRsprinkles (I think, you can check in the recording)

Server: East

Time of Occurrence: Central standard, 7:00 - 8:00 pm today

Reason For Report: Kos'd a player Titan every round and somehow convinced most of the server to play along.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: I have two recordings (somehow is now one : https://mega.co.nz/#!uQMx1JZS!kuBfbL4DM ... 4Cjhi3y-9M) that hopefully has enough to get him punished. I should also have a massive amount of witnesses.

2. AAAbattery

AAAbattery New Member

if anyone has quick tips to help me convert this that would be great. Or a way to upload it so I can link it.

3. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

4. The daycreeper

The daycreeper Active Member

5. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

I'm here. I got video proof as well, starting in the kitchen map I think... I will post a link to youtube when I uploa the edited versiom. For now, the cut version will do if you are willing to search a little. The recording is rendering right now.

6. paulnrules

paulnrules New Member

He also RDM'd a player for no reason when I was playing earlier, if that gives the mod any more proof.

7. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

I recommend editing the video to output in game sound better than your own voice or to completely disable your voice. I found day creeper your video to be full of background noise and rather hard to listen on sprinkles.

8. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I witnesses this yesterday. He kept calling out someone, and people listened to him. I have personally slain him for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.