Knife when in !ghost

Discussion in 'Deathrun Suggestions' started by stakkuu, Jun 9, 2017.

1. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

So I thought of this idea, and no one appears to have mentioned it. I asked some people and they said that for as long as the server has been up, there have been no knives in !ghost. So I thought it would be a good idea. @Silly makes a great point here:[​IMG]

And I was wondering if he is correct. Otherwise, could we add a way to allow knives in !ghost?

Tagging @PixeL

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

I've always thought of adding knives/crowbars but the issue would be I feel like that might bring some exploits a long :p.
    Also like Silly said, it might be just a magical floating knife haha.
    I can try and think of some ways to do this eventually because I would also like knives at least in ghost as well.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

What kind of exploits could you have with items in ghost, I wonder? I guess you might be able to kill Death? Can you even damage while in ghost?

4. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Yeah, you're still a player. You can do everything a real player can, its just you've been made invisible to everyone so you could run around murdering deaths and such xD.
    I think I have some stuff so they can't, but you know, they'll find a way.
    I'd have to disable weapon dropping in ghost though since if you drop weapons certain places you can break things.