Approved Kirby070's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kirby070, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirby070

Kirby070 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kirby070
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Me and my friend Captain Merica joined the server to have some good old family fun. There were some words thrown around about us being trolls. I can't speak for my friend but I know I was not trolling. And when we were verbally warned by an admin, I asked him what we were doing wrong and he could not come up with anything to say. So I just decided not to speak at all. My friend, Captain Merica, was saying some things to some females that are questionable but once warned he also stopped. Captain then received a message from Piper about the behavior, which he replied, "I'm sorry it will not happen again". She replied with, "Ok, you've been warned". We had just got done feeling the waters of this server about what to say and what not to say, and during out reformation, and the next thing we know we are getting banned for Trolling. I don't know about you, but I feel as if the offense did not equal the reputation. I feel as if a simple kick or uxl warning would have sufficed. We really wanted to find a mature TTT community to make friends and share our stories. Thank you for reading my appeal.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have any evidence because from my point of view, we were not in any situation that deserved a ban. I'm sure I could have started recording when I was warned but I had no idea that I would get banned for not. Also, I was verbally warned so I had no idea the severity of the situation.​

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Hey there, you're not banned. Not sure what this appeal is about.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You are not banned on any of our servers, and your account has only been active on our servers for a single minute. Also you are on East right now. Also there is no admin called piper.

I'm going to go ahead and close this up. Thanks for appealing... I guess...

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.