Denied kingsaib0t's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kingsaib0t, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    WINCHESTER 1873 NOVICE
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:30341881
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I typed retry in console and got banned while loading
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Tagging @wink. Please wait patiently for his response.

3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I have video evidence that will confirm that wink banned him less than 18 seconds after winchester left, for a known member this is ridiculous. Not to mention by typing "Status" wink could have seen that he was rejoining. Also winchester has no history of doing this, adding to the reasons he should NOT have been banned in the first place. But we can all sweep that under the rug as a mistake and wink could unban him, but he refused to talk about it ingame and forced winchester to make an appeal.

I'm uploading some video right now with the whole scenario but here are some pics as well:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @kingsaib0t, thanks for taking the time to file a ban appeal today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You were issued a slay for the above report. You then left midway through the round, and I issued the ban as soon as I saw it. As a staff member, I'm not obligated to give any player preferential treatment or grace period. To be doing so would undermine the objective of being a staff member: Providing a fair, fun experience for all players connected.

Given your time on the server and the intent of the disconnect given by @Xproplayer above, I'll be denying this appeal. You should know that you could of asked one of the two staff members online whether or not you could disconnect safely while slain for a second to refresh such a thing, which you failed to and led to your ban.

APPEAL: DENIED

Take care,

wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.