Answered Killing By Radar

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Captain K9(Melon), Aug 6, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright so let's put it like this: 67thway, I'm a detective and as usual i buy a radar when the round starts, i go to the farm area with the house and the barn and 2 life signatures pop up in the barn, I slowly walk there but as i do i hear gunshots and a loud deathscream, then only one signature left in the barn.

Here's the question:

Do I have the right to go in there and immediately kill who ever is left in the barn?

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

There's just a small possibility of it being a t-bait, plus radio. I think you need the radar update, still.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  3. I have radar upgraded to max so every 10 seconds it broadcasts a feed again, so say i hear the deathscream and 2 seconds afterwards only 1 signature, what then?

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Depending on how much time was left between the radar update and such, there could be a few things that could also happen. Such as a radar, or a player could have suicided in console, as the other person just shot something. Or the traitor room could have been used for a 3rd player to kill one of them and then teleport out/use the ground teleporter since there is a spawn into that room from the t-room.

Overall no, there is not grounds to kill here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

You can no longer kill players in a confined area based on radar scans alone.
    The area you mentioned in your example (namely the farm on 67th way) also has a teleporter inside the barn which could have been used by one of the players during you radar refresh.
    Hearing deathscreams is not valid grounds to kill either as a player can die due to a multitude of reasons even when coupled with gunshots.

For example, 2 traitors could be in the barn and one of them sets up a radio in order to bait people in. He shoots the wall and then plays the deathscreams on the radio while his other T buddy teleports out of the barn in between your radar scans. Then you come in and blast the remaining Traitor thinking that he has killed someone else when in reality he did not do anything.
    And that example above is only one of the possible scenarios that could take place in the situation that you have mentioned.

You can view all radar related rules here. Just do a quick CTRL+F search and type in "Radar".

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.