Rejected Keebo from Danganronpa V3

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by =PB= DEMONIC ECLIPSE, Jun 2, 2018.

?

Should we added Keebo?

1. Yes

28.6%
  2. No

71.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keebo is a robot from the game "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony," which is a game I recommend you try out yourself, but that's a tale for another day. Our focus here is the model made by 3 people, Silverbelle, JIGSAW, and Splinks. The model itself is a rip from the game I mentioned earlier.
    The only problem I could see with this model is the file size when uncompressed (51 mb) and that the fact it may feel a bit "unrealistic" for some.
    However, I feel like that this robot should be added because it feels realistic enough for ttt and that we really don't have any anime related models for ttt. As what it should replace is up for discussion.

Anyway, here's the link to the add-on: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1235485745

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is this an anime skin?

Didn't Highwon say no anime skins?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i mean i love danganronpa and i would love to have this skin if not for the fact that we don't allow anime skins (don't ask me why lol i don't follow that logic since we have a 2b skin)

4. Xerp

Xerp VIP

why tf do we have 2b

anyway, this skin looks like the borderlands skin and I wouldn't mind seeing it in-game

5. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Ehhh I'm neutral to this

6. I think what Highwon’s reasons on to why anime skins aren’t allowed, is because of how anime MOST of the time, has an “unrealistic” looking art style. However, I do believe that this model’s art style does fit the criteria of “realistic” looking. However, I haven’t found a post where Highwon said “no anime models allowed.” If you can, please cite it for me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Neutral, while I know of the Danganronpa games and I think the art-style of the model makes it look slightly realistic I think its still cartoonish enough that it shouldn't be added. That being said though, we could always add the model to Deathrun.

8. jshore

jshore VIP

ugly looking -1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.