Denied Keanu Impersonator's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Keanu Impersonator, Jan 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keanu Impersonator

Keanu Impersonator New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Keanu Impersonator
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi I'd like to talk about my ban on the Serious Vanilla server. I was banned for mass rdm and I'm pretty sure it's because I shit talked one of your admin staffed in-game. I was autoslained and I believe because I shit talked they banned me for mass rdm 1x. They said I couldn't hit people with a crowbar so they autoslain me. I shit talked which is if I'm not wrong not against the server rules. He had banned one guy and then unbanned him because he was trying to ban me. The one who banned me is the person I shit talked. So to me this looks like an unprofessional admin banned me not because I had truly mass rdmed but because they were mad at me for shit talking. This took place on the Minecraft vanilla server.
    [12:10 PM]
    My steam name is Keanu Impersonator.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

For future reference your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:228598616
    Tagging @Voca to address your Mass RDM ban.

3. Keanu Impersonator

alright thank you. I had the wrong part of my SteamID much appreciated.

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Hello, I have seen this and will reply when I have collected the evidence.

5. Voca

Okay so my evidence is just going to be recordings showing it from my PoV, due to the Steam running in the background acting up and not letting me take screenshots the whole session.
    So bare with the recording.
    I also cut the recording into 2 parts, due to the full recording containing admin info (I will However send the full recording to Jabba)

So to start out, like I explained to you ingame, RDM is the act of randomly damaging a player for an invalid reasoning eg. a Reason that isnt a Traitorous act.
    You had previously reported Crocs Gaming for killing you after you crowbarred him, while I was looking into that I noticed you had also crowbarred 3 other individuals near the start of the round.
    I was originally planning to just have you serve the RDM offense for the person you started an RDM chain on. But then in a following round you went ahead and crowbarred me for 40 damage as well.
    So I reported you asking why you crowbarred me and the 4 people from the previous round.
    You seemingly didnt realise, that RDM is any random damage given, that it doesnt require you to kill someone to be attempted RDM.
    Your shittalking just falls under harassment, and we are taught to have tough skin. Your words didnt hurt me the slightest, I only take things to heart if it comes from people that deserve respect.

@littlememe who were present with me, slayed you for 2nd offense RDM for my report.
    And as you can tell by the recording, you started acting up.
    So while I was planning to be lenient with you, you acting up had me change my mind that you really didnt deserve the Leniency. In total you had RDMed 6 people, where as our mass RDM ban requires just 4th offense.

So depending on how you see it really, you can say that you shittalking us, did have a finger in your ban, just not the way you thought it had.
    You had already Mass RDMed, it was just your behavior ingame that was the final straw on wether or not I was going to let you off for some of the crowbar RDMs as you clearly didnt know better before it was too late.

Here are the Recordings:
    https://streamable.com/dnvp3l - Part 1
    https://streamable.com/cruyd2 - Part 2

6. Keanu Impersonator

So you admit that you banned me because I shit talked?

7. Voca

As stated above, I banned you for Mass RDM, not harassment.
    Your shittalk only had a play in leniency.

8. Voca

Either way-

Why should I unban you?

9. Keanu Impersonator

"So while I was planning to be lenient with you, you acting up had me change my mind that you really didnt deserve the Leniency." Right here it seems that you are saying I don't deserve to serve the 2 autoslains I was given because I shit talked. Instead of being graced with your "leniency." From my point of view it seems like you got so worked up that you decided to ban me because of the words that dug under your "tough skin."

10. Keanu Impersonator

Also I wasn't given a warning for harassment so if it really was harassment you didn't warn me to stop nor did Littlememe. So harassment has nothing to do with this. Other than the fact that you are trying to use it to justify banning me.

11. Voca

Oh nah if the leniency had went through you wouldnt have served 2 slays for RDM 6th offense, you would have served 6 slays for it. There was just no need to add the extra slays as you were getting banned either way.

Okay so since you are new around the rules of this place, I shall let you in on some info.

Only admin+ roles (Admin, Lead Admin and Owner) have discretion to change the protocol sourrounding a Ban.
    Which means if an admin wouldnt have been present, there would have been no chance for you to get leniency in the first place, you would have gotten banned no questions asked.

Now as an admin, we sometimes give discretion on our own or to a Moderator to not follow protocol when it comes to banning a player.
    It is first of all rare to be given the discretion.
    And it requires a few things. Some examples we take into consideration when giving discretion to not ban a player and instead have them serve in this case their amount of RDM Offense in slays.
    - If the player is new to the server and the rules. and didnt know better.
    - If the rulebreak wasnt fully intentional
    - If the player is behaving well on the server.

At first I was considering you as Point 1 and 3. Not 2 as you clearly admitted to it being intentional.
    But you then went ahead and broke the trust I was going to give you with point 3.

Its not "I banned you because of your behavior"
    Its "I didnt use discretion to not ban you, because of your behavior"

Also it was 8 in the morning for me and I hadnt slept, as if I would have had energy or reason to get worked up over such simple harrassment.
    I didnt warn you for harassment as it had nothing to do with the ban, thats right.

I dont really see anything have changed tho in your behavior, and I assume you still disagree with the ban and would report me if I denied the appeal here and now.

So I shall just ask my Lead Admin @Jabba the Slut to take a look at this appeal.

12. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Looks good to me, I see no malpractice.

13. Voca

With the above being said.

Appeal: Denied

The ban is local to our vanilla server, so you are still able to play on any of the other servers.
    Take care out there bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.