Accepted just a Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Scooter, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

ok i was thinking can there be a Helpful Ideas forum to help the new players, like if some one needed help on the forums some of us older experienced players can help them, to me this would be fundamental to new players so they have some where to go to ask questions,and before you say it yes we have a General Discussion section, i now that but for the Helpful Ideas section we can sticky stuff like additional rules or Common Sense rule or any thing ells like signature to help the new players under stand more.

What does the COMMUNITY think? And if u can but a comment on what u think.

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Not really needed, but if we do get it the sub forum wouldn't be that big of a deal... but then again "Helpful Ideas" are just suggestions... so I don't about it, I'll put maybe.

3. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

yes this would consider to be suggestion but on this forum we would help player to better under stand or give them a basic ideas on stuff like rules or anything ells they need like u helped eduardopy with signatures

4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Well, here, I'd like to propose a few questions for you.
    What would classify something as a "Helpful Idea"?
    Who decides if it is a "Helpful Idea"?
    How would one create a "Helpful Idea"?
    What happens if not everyone thinks that it is a "Helpful Idea"?
    From this point on I'm going to pick no...

5. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

What would classify something as a "Helpful Idea"?
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2268 i think this would consider a helpful idea
    this was made bye Zikeji

Who decides if it is a "Helpful Idea"?
    The Community

How would one create a "Helpful Idea"?
    easy all they have to do is post it and we can debate on weather its helping the Community or not

What happens if not everyone thinks that it is a "Helpful Idea"?
    All they have to do is give a better solution to the idea or come up with a better answer

6. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

"Helpful Idea" sounds like codename for "Suggestions".

I don't think we need to waste the resources on a section like this. My post, while it's "helpful" it's not an "idea", it's placed in the Player/Staff Report section to allow players to learn about gathering evidence when they go to make a report. If we had it in a different section they'd be significantly less likely to notice.

7. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

true but that's why its called Helpful Idea so ideas that can become helpful to the community, and to be fare to started out as just an idea then became some thing more and now its helping the community

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.