Judge Dredd's Player Report Thread

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Judge Dredd, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

I will update this thread multiple times every day for cases of unmoderated mass RDM. I have been and will continue to play on the East server.

2. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

TheyCallMeSheepy

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:16195506

Day 1:
    ttt_print_damagelog
    *** Damage log:
    00:06.29 - KILL: Tyrone Biggums [innocent] killed Tyrone Biggums [innocent]
    00:16.98 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Mr.Chair [traitor] for 12 dmg

ttt_print_damagelog
    *** Damage log:
    00:03.11 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Mr.Chair [innocent] for 6 dmg
    00:03.18 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Mr.Chair [innocent] for 6 dmg
    00:03.26 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Mr.Chair [innocent] for 12 dmg
    00:03.33 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Mr.Chair [innocent] for 12 dmg
    00:03.41 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Mr.Chair [innocent] for 12 dmg
    00:03.48 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Mr.Chair [innocent] for 29 dmg
    00:03.56 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Mr.Chair [innocent] for 29 dmg
    00:03.56 - KILL: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] killed Mr.Chair [innocent]
    00:05.15 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Judge Dredd [traitor] for 30 dmg
    00:05.22 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Judge Dredd [traitor] for 30 dmg
    00:05.30 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Judge Dredd [traitor] for 12 dmg
    00:05.37 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Judge Dredd [traitor] for 30 dmg
    00:05.37 - KILL: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] killed Judge Dredd [traitor]

ttt_print_damagelog
    *** Damage log:
    00:21.48 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged King banana [traitor] for 10 dmg
    00:21.81 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged King banana [traitor] for 50 dmg
    00:21.97 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged King banana [traitor] for 50 dmg
    00:21.97 - KILL: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] killed King banana [traitor]
    00:28.26 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Sam Axe [innocent] for 19 dmg
    00:28.42 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Sam Axe [innocent] for 19 dmg
    00:28.76 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Sam Axe [innocent] for 10 dmg
    00:28.92 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Sam Axe [innocent] for 19 dmg
    00:29.43 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Sam Axe [innocent] for 19 dmg
    00:29.59 - DMG: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] damaged Sam Axe [innocent] for 19 dmg
    00:29.59 - KILL: TheyCallMeSheepy [innocent] killed Sam Axe [innocent]

1 Day ban for previous infractions courtesy of 2 Canes.

3. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

Reason this doesn't work in my opinion is because logs don't show the full story. this has been done before by flcl-warrior and myself one night and an entire wall of rdm wasted and ignored.

4. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

I disagree. I realize it doesn't tell the whole story. But, if you get repeated offenses like this where at the start of the round he just starts shooting other innocents or traitors without taking damage; it becomes pretty solid. Worst case scenario I spend my time inbetween rounds actually doing something.

5. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

I just meant the thread overall doesn't work due to the way its presented. it would be better off for you to do the tedious work of reposting each individual report. These walls start to be known as tldr if you keep posting in the same thread and there's also a format that mods/admins get picky about to report players/staff just stating what I know.

6. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

I did not realize there was a format. I will use it in the future. And we'll see how it works out.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Try to get fraps and take some videos so we can make an easy decision. We do appreciate your help Dredd.

8. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

These logs do show mass rdm. Look how far into each round he starts killing guys. I don't think this is a coincidence and the player in question will receive a ban if they haven't already.

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Now that I think of it, I think I've banned him for mass rdm before.

10. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

The steam id for this player is not correct.

11. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

Don't know if you were directing that at me or not kasta but again I just meant the idea of a one thread mass rdm report for the late-night players

12. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I have noticed that Judge Dredd RDMs, but not to a large extent like some others do (late at night without any mods). I think he is getting better at following the rules as he plays more. I personally like him as a player because he is a nice person to talk to. I've never seen him mass RDM before, and I've played with him a lot, so good luck on finding further evidence of mass RDM. Also keep in mind that RDM happens from time to time to the best of us, and building up a case over a week of a single RDM in a round doesn't constitute as a bad player in my books. Yea sure if he Mass RDMs in a round then that should be punished, but I think he's learned/ invested enough time in the server to not intentionally mass RDM.

I miss read the forum I guess, got mixed up by his name being different ingame. Thought I was defending him from someone :D

13. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

just an fyi law, judge is the one that made this thread about rdming at night. :)

14. The Law

Start of Nov 5th Night RDM's
    ========================================================================================

[More reports to add]

Name of Staff/Player: RubyDaVroom

Server: East

Time of Occurrence: approx 3:40 am

Reason For Report: Intentional RDM at the beginning of rounds.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: Screenshots have been provided.

15. The Law

[More reports to add]

Name of Staff/Player: BananaCoconuts Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71509512

Time of Occurrence: approx 4:30 am

Reason For Report: Shooting players randomly at the beginning of rounds. Attempted RDM on me.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: Screenshots have been provided.

16. he was t baiting infront of someone

17. The Law

When I asked you why you shot me in chat you said that I had shot someone, and the damagelogs don't show that, I hadn't even shot my gun yet when you started shooting me. You mistakenly thought that I was shooting when it was in fact someone else shooting. You cant start shooting someone for suspicion, also I was very far away from you and I find it hard to believe you that you would even be able to see that I was shooting (which I wasn't). So that lead me to believe that you were continuing your RDM spree while the admins/ MODs weren't online. I have reported you for this because you attempted to RDM me, while other rounds you had RDMed many others.

18. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

It's been a few nights since I posted in this thread but here we go, a few of tonights RDM's from both Law and I. This will continue to be a regular occurence when there is no mod on. (which is often at the times I play.)

Name of Staff/Player: Sr. Pataton STEAM_0:1:25300987

Time of Occurrence: Approx 5:30 am EST

Reason For Report: RDM

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Name of Staff/Player: THE MARIN

Time of Occurrence: Approx 5:30 am EST

Reason For Report: RDM

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

19. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

This log also gives evidence of THE MARIN RDM'ing as he crowbar'd me for damage as I was AFK doing logs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.