Denied jonnyallen3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jonnyallen3, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    jonnyallen3
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:131976288
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I hopped to a different server earlier. Apparently I RDMed someone by pushing them off an edge or something, which I was unaware of. When I tried to rejoin the server later on I found out I was banned.

So I came to the forums to try to find the mod who banned me, which was kythol. I asked him to send the dlogs to me which I had to ask several times before he finally did. Then I asked him to unban me so I can come get slain and he said I was being "atrocious", which is not true in the least. And said that he won't unban me.

I have never RDM and left in these servers once. So I don't see why anyone would think I would randomly decide to do it this time. I was unaware of my offense and when I was proved to be guilty I asked to come take it and the mod refused, which is unfair.

Here I am in the appeals, yet again. Appealing a ban that was unfairly put on me.... yet again. I tried to make it simple by talking to the mod who did it and he went out of his way to make it as difficult as possible only to deny me what he knew was right. Please Admins, try picking your mods more carefully because this is getting absolutely ridiculous how many times this happens to me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was wrong and I'll take the slay. I was unaware of any RDM I had committed therefore I will take the slay for my offense.​

2. Wonder why it's taking so long... Why does this staff hate me so much.

3. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

You were banned by @A Rotten Christmas for RDM & Leave ( 1st Offense ). Please be patient until he responds.

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello jonnyallen3. Sorry for the delay in my response. I've talked to you in a message about this, but I'll go ahead and lay everything out here.

Part 1: The Report

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see at 00:34 in the logs, you damaged Boulja Boy Tell 'Em by pushing them on the map Assault. Then, when reported, you left the server without responding to the report filed against you. This can be seen in the second screenshot. This was all dealt with in our conversation.

Part 2: The Conversation

Here's where things started getting out of hand. You decided to head onto shoutbox and made a huge fuss about it even when asked multiple times to not do so. The only reason you stopped was due to receiving a shoutbox ban from (I believe) @Mr. Rogers. Then you took it to a message with me where your behavior declined even more as seen in the following screenshots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I stated in our conversation, your behavior has been nothing but atrocious. Serving a slay instead of a full ban is a privilege, not a right. Your behavior surrounding this ban has not shown that you are deserving of receiving this privilege. Therefore, I will be denying this appeal. If you wish to report me for my supposed abuse, feel free to do so here and my admin will be able to handle it from there.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.