Approved jonnyallen3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jonnyallen3, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    jonnyallen3
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:131976288
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was AFK (my gf got a little playful soo), I came back and I got an error message saying I got disconnected. I've had a problem with this as I randomly get disconnected without a 40 sec timeout like 3 times today. I instantly tried rejoining and it said I got banned for 5 days.. I came to the shoutbox to ask about this and apparently I got hit with an RDM and leave. Firstly I don't remember RDMing and secondly I didn't leave, I was forced out of the game. I don't even remember getting marked for a slay.

I said this before, I don't RDM and leave, ever. I did it once way back when I first played on these servers and wasn't familiar with the rules. Can someone make this process a little more formal then just slapping someone with a ban?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

I will be replying in a moment Jonny, as I am the one that banned you.

3. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Afternoon Jonny,
    First and foremost thank you for taking the time to appeal this.

The report was fairly strait forward for this and is shown below. As you can see you gumba stomped M4tt, which you took credit for and apologized which I personally really appreciate. Unfortunately you left the server before I could issue the slay, causing the RDM and leave. However since you were so quick to come back and ask regarding this, as well as not having a common history of this I will approve and void the report if you would serve 1 slay. :D

Please add me on steam to serve the slay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Oh yeahhh, I thought that was forgiven or something because that was like 3 rounds ago.. I didn't know you could get slain for accidentally goomba stomping someone. He jumped under me when I was falling down the ladder. But alright I guess.

5. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Thanks Jonny for your cooperation! In the future, you will be slain for goomba stomping and is referenced on the extended rules.
    Slay severed.

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Approved
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.