Approved Joe Brubsten's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Joe Brubsten, Jan 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Brubsten

Joe Brubsten New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Joe Brubsten
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:153821879
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Threw one discombob on the hot air balloon map as a joke. Didnt really think it would kill anyone. It ended up killing a few people and two people reported me (one being a mod). I then waited patiently for a long time for the reports against me to be resolved to prevent a ban. But to my suprise i got a five day ban for mass rdm. I would've happily taken slays for it, but i think a 5 day ban for one discombob is a bit harse. Even though I ofc am sorry for throwing it and realize that it was a stupid thing to do.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I guess the logs would show that the kills were done with only one discombob maybe?​

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Tagging @Ashes Relandi as he banned you for Mass RDM (1st offense). Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Right so you basically threw 2 discombobs in the same round which resulted in 3 deaths and multiple people (including myself) being damaged as you can see with these reports + logs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You seem to be fairly genuine about this and considering you actually stuck around that long.

I'll be unbanning you but you'll be sitting through the slays as you seemed to have agreed on it. The ban will not be voided so the next offense will be a 2nd offense 2 week ban.
    In the future, be careful with your nades as it can net you a longer ban.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.