Denied Jawa's Appeals

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jawa, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jawa

Jawa Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jawa
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:175384540
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because I was surprised Lan Cable was kicked and quit the game, after I checked why my internet was dead for 5 minutes and returned to the server it was too late.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I often tell the staff why the server lagged apparently I accidentally unplugged my LAN cable and coincidentally when that happened I did RDM accidentally because my mouse had double clicked it so when I wanted to close the f3 menu I shot someone.​

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

It appears that you are trying to appeal your ban for "RDM and Leave (1st offense)" on Vanilla, as such i'll tag @Humancowcakes ❀ . Please be patient while they collect their evidence.

Just to make sure, you also have a ban for Hacking first on the East server. Are you looking to also appeal this ban?

3. Jawa

Jawa Member

yes if you can, I regret using cheats.

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

@Woet for the hacking part of appeal

May the patience be with you

5. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Seen this, I'll have to reply later as I need to leave for work fairly soon.

6. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

7. Jawa

Jawa Member

yes I admit to using a cheat, but forgive me by removing the penalty, I will not use it again.

8. Cash

[​IMG]
    that I was asked to look into
    [​IMG] Your leave message
    [​IMG]

Now I highly doubt you accidentally unplugged your Ethernet cable right after shooting him, so I won't be lifting nor voiding this ban.

If you really want, you can start a convo and send me a picture of your Ethernet cable (the part you plug into pc) -> here <- (thanks woet for the idea)

Anyways for now this appeal is being Denied

Your two bans are local to East (Hacking) & Vanilla (This one), feel free to play on the other servers in the meantime.

9. Cash

Edit - you sent pics and it looks like it would have been possible to unplug & lose connection so I'll take your word for it and have the RDM & Leave ban lifted + voided

You will have 1 slay to serve though, but you'll be able to play on vanilla again.

(Leaving overall as denied since larger ban is still active)
    RDM & Leave 1st lifted & void, 1 slay added

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.