Denied JaegarBombs's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JaegarBombs, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    JaegarBombs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:91491147
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Please PLEASE hear me out.

Ill be the first one to admit, like RDMing as much as the next guy.

BUT i make sure i dont do it on any of your servers. i dont care if i get banned from any other servers. YOUR servers are the best,well managed, and funnest servers to play TTT on.

im not even sure what server i was banned on. im also not sure why i was banned like if it was for rdm or something else.i just put west 2 because i have no idea. rdm is possible because ive been server hopping and mass rdming. im not gonna lie. i server hop on any besides serious ttt servers, but its possible i didnt pay attention.

the thing is, when i play on seriousgmod servers, im actually playing seriously and by the rules. because theyre great and i dont want to be banned from them.

i truly am sorry if i did that on your server by mistake. it wont happen again. please consider what im telling you. i went trough the trouble to send this appeal which should show you im for real. i will be extra careful from now on to not rdm in any servers of yours. (purposefully, that is. no one is perfect.)

My email is [Redacted by CDriscoll] can you please send me an email with info as to why i was banned, what server it was, and if my ban will be lifted.This was probably a stupid mistake on my part. however, i was actually looking into donating and maybe moving up the ranks in your server eventually. i really do like it that much. i look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Jaegar Howatt
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Rek for "Hacking" which was then globalised by @Nena. They will both respond at their earliest convenience. Until then thank you for being patient.

3. Hacking?? i literally just got this PC a few weeks ago. i wouldnt know how to "hack" if i tried. seriously.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Well, just so you are aware, the hacking ban was issued due to this report against you here. The evidence provided would even lead me to believe you are hacking. You even admitted to it as well. Hacking is not something that we appreciate on our servers.

Regardless, both Rek and Nena will respond to this when they can so please be patient.

5. Rek

Rek Ø

Id like to hear what you have to say about that report against you before I go on with his appeal.

6. I'm looking at the report. I dont remember that. I probably admitted to "hacking" as a joke. no one ever accused me of it to my remembrance.

Theres been a few times in instances that i described above, when i hop from crap server to crappier server, rdming away, when i notice someone being very comfortable and fearless around me, i shoot them, ID their T body, then claim myself "proven".

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH THAT I HAVE NO INTENTION, NOR HAVE I EVER HAD ANY INTENTION, TO MASS RDM ON A SERIOUSTTT SERVER.

However, I feel as if i have by mistake. I promise from now on to always double check what server i am on, to always play by the rules on your servers with a mentality for structured rounds and fair fun. the crap servers ill still blow up.

Take all of this with heart. I'm not a liar. I'm definitely not a hacker. I'm just a dude that really likes your servers. i believe if i am to be punished for anything, it should be for a single case of rdm. not hacking.

thank you and have a good day.

7. Rek

Rek Ø

How did you know he was a traitor if you weren't hacking?

8. wait. the video just now loaded. i remember that now.

Think from my perspective. why would i hack and then tell everyone about it? i cant even hack. that was seriously nothing more than a random KOS. that definitely looks really bad though on my part. i literally kosed him for no reason. believe me or not. im telling the truth. i guess thats all i can do. i would like to invite bitchbeater to the thread to give his testimony if necessary. because that wasnt the first time this had happened while we were playing. i just singled out people who were acting suspiciously comfortable.

again, obviously not paying attention to what server im playing on.

you gotta believe me. it seriously wont happen again

9. besides, how long ago was this? ive been respectfully playing on your servers since this happened. the ban just took effect?

10. Rek

Rek Ø

I have no inclination to lift this ban if you were just trolling or if you were hacking. We don't encourage either of those behaviors on our servers. If you really respected this community you wouldn't have done these things in the first place. Convince me that this ban should be shortened and maybe that will happen, it will not be fully accepted, I'll let you know that straight up.

11. Call it trolling, call it whatever you want. it honestly was just a false kos.

i didnt expect you to lift the ban completely. i know you probably deal with idiots like me all the time on here.

im only wanting fairness. ask yourself if the punishment matches the crime. ive voiced multiple times that i do respect your servers man. theyre the only servers i make sure i respect. i slipped up and wasnt thinking about it.

from me to you, thats the honest truth if you let me back on, there wont be any more funny business, no more accusations of me hacking. just good clean fun. its really that simple.

if not, and you decide to keep the ban, then i will understand. anything over a few days is a little excessive though, i hope youll agree.

thanks for hearing me out. i just really wanna get my TTT on.

12. Rek

Rek Ø

I'll make decision when I am done with my classes later today. Please be patient in the mean time.

13. thanks man. im all behind in my classes. probably shouldnt be worried about games anyway. this just really hurt me deep lol.

14. Rek

Rek Ø

Dear JaegarBombs,

Here at SeriousGmod we do not tolerate this kind of behavior of trolling nor do we tolerate hacking in the slightest.
    In the video you were very stern in saying that you were hacking. The player took it as such and reported you.
    In the future, if you joke about such again and your false kos is on point as such, you will be firmly banned for a very, very long time.
    I know what it is like to be called out on your integrity like this and I hope you learn from this.

Due to your sincere-ness and the fact that you seem to really want a second chance, I will give you one.
    However, do not bite from the hand that feeds you.
    If you are found hacking or trolling or whatever the video was about again, you will be severely punished.
    Please take this grace as a second chance to start over and turn over a new leaf, you seem like great guy if you put your past behind you.

Add me on steam and we will reserve a time for you to serve your slay for the false kos then this will be fully accepted.
    Cheers and I hope to play with you soon.

Appeal: Partially Accepted

15. Rek

Rek Ø

Failure to add and message me within the next 12 hours will result in your ban staying.

Guess you didn't want to be unbanned after all.
    Your ban will stay and you will serve it out now completely.
    PM with any questions.
    Denied.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.