Approved Jacob Bleattler's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jacob Bleattler, Aug 8, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Bleattler

Jacob Bleattler New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Moist bread
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was only banned for 5 days because i accidentally rimed someone with a grenade and then when they went to look over the appeal my power went out so i would like to be untanned for the 5 days and i even said in the appeal " i deserve the slay' and after i accidental rdmed the person i hit my kill bind because i know it was unfair what i did​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont belive i have one but i know im innocent but i still desrve the slays​

2. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

You were banned on East by @scuffed water , not West. Please remain patient until they are able to respond.

3. Jacob Bleattler

Jacob Bleattler New Member

thank you very much and sorry i didn't know the server my bad

4. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

hey I was the one who banned you I’ll respond to this shortly.

5. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

This is pretty simple so ill keep It short. You were banned based off of this report here: Report

As shown, you admit to RDMing and that it was an accident. The screenshot also shows you disconnecting, which was almost right after a map change. When you were playing, you didn't cause any trouble and given that you are a newer player I will accept this appeal. I am also going to void this since you seem to be an honest player and the reason given for you disconnecting was a power outage. Enjoy your time on the servers!

Accepted
    Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.