It's Time for the Fox to return to his Pack

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by FoxPac ◢◤, May 31, 2018.

1. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Hello SGM, well, this is probably a day that I never saw coming, but, as of lately, I have been losing a mass interest in TTT and Garry's Mod in general. I am aware that I have a giveaway up right now, and don't worry, I will finish it up, but after the giveaway, I am gone for good from the servers, forums, and will be leaving the SGM official discord server. Many reasons why I am leaving is centered around other games. I have been playing a ton of Fortnite, Rocket League, House Flipper, and many other games, and not so much Garry's Mod. Garry's Mod has been a game that's been my favorite for a long long time, but I have just grown too bored of it. I have already deleted the game from my steam library, and don't think I will be reinstalling it.

I guess it's time for taggos (Most of these are tags for people that I've grown close to during my time here):

@That One White Guy (Destiny Blade) - Scotty, you have been here with me since I started here at SGM, I've learned a lot about you, and I'm putting you first on my list because you have shown to be an honorable and amazing friend. I know that I can come to you if I'm having a really bad day, and you'd listen to me. I would do the same for you in return buddy, and I thank you for everything. Get good at fortnite tho ;)

@olivia - Ever since I met you on SGM, you have been such an awesome friend to me and a bunch of others. We've grown really close over time and I can honestly say that I'm thankful to have a friend like you. We always meme around a lot, laugh a lot, and you've been there for me. Thank you lil friendo :)

@Husky - You were the first staff member that I met on SGM, and you've been a good guy to me. You're always friendly and interactive, and overall a great staff member for SGM. Keep in touch man, we can always play somethin' together sometime :)

@Sweer - The prop killing king. Hopefully you won't get banned again lol, but you were always a great player, and a great friend. Obviously you and I are gonna keep in touch, but I'm glad that I met you from this community.

@Doben - 10 hour time zone difference sucks because I rarely get to talk to you ;-; but regardless, you are still the meme queen, and an awesome friend :) I'm glad that I met ya.

@Machinekiller00 - Haven't known you too long, but we've grown a bit closer because of this community. Stay awesome bro, and keep in touch.

@Joker - You and I became really good friends over the course of my time here. I'm sure you and I will keep in touch, and keep being awesome brother (y)

@HelixSpiral - You do a damn good job keeping this community a great place for players. I'm gonna miss the days of golf it and rocket league, but hopefully we can get a bunch of people together and play again sometime. Keep up the great work.

@wink - I've known you a bit more during my time here. Like I said before, hopefully we can get a group of us together and play Golf It again sometime. Keep up the great work as well man.

@Opalium - I remember the days when you were a Lead Admin and seeing you become an owner was pretty awesome. You're such a great developer and I hope you keep doing great work for SGM. Thank you for all the content that you provide for us.

@Stitch - My favorite alien koala. We don't really talk much as of recently, but thank you for being apart of my life. You're always friendly to me, and I appreciate ya. Let's play somethin' sometime :)

These are all of the tags for now. Again, I apologize if I missed anyone, but I mainly just wanted to tag the people that I talk to and play with the most, and some memorable people.

Thank you for providing me an entertaining experience for the past handful of months SGM administration. You guys do an awesome job.

The Fox returned to his Pack. Goodbye for now, and always stay positive.

~FoxPac

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Building you may beat me. But I will kick your ass with dual pumps.

All memeing aside we will still talk and Fort so not really worth the whole sob story and shit.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

[​IMG]

When foxpack doesn't tag me

Anyways, make sure to play fortnite with me still, and I hope to see you back here eventually

• Funny Funny x 6
  4. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

Gonna miss seeing you around here, I'm thankful to have found a friend in you. We play fortnite literally every day so fortunately this isn't goodbye. You know I'm always here for you whether it be memeing, venting, or laughing our asses off. :p

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

no more raging plsss :cry:

jk i love you my friend it's always fun to play with you and watching you rage quit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

not so fun watching him hog all the loot..... ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Said it best. See ya in fortnite :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I still carry you

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. .shirt

.shirt VIP