It is that time.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Theinkern, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

@LadyLag lel, but im glad I found this video thank you!

Hello all, I have came to that point where I can no longer reach 20 hours. This and being burnt out of the annoyances and other reasons of being an admin causing me to resign. In addition to that I am just too busy and want to just chill. Majority of you are probably celebrating and that is ok, because there is a lot you don't understand and never will. Just know that the huge majority of things I have done was specifically for the community as a whole. The few mods who I am hopefully still friends with it has been great, and the other staff. It has been a great experience and I felt I helped this community in the correct direction.

Overall I created pearl's squad and it has been the best experience of being an admin. I feel I have created a great group with @Chris. @Husky @A Slightly Sadist Cat . Paci then reason I didn't tag you because I may or may not have failed you as an admin and assumed some things and it went sideways. I apologize, and should have done better. @Chlover I am sorry. @Toest best of luck and @Chastity4lyfe I hope everything goes well with your job, @nexxus too. You guys shaped me into being the best admin possible, especially @Chris. I may have came across as aggressive, irritated, annoyed, pissed off, and overall just brunt and abrasive. I did this because this is what the team needed and what the community needed as an admin. We have too many that just kinda sit there and are really light on punishment and let things go on and on. @Chris. you are the only mod who stuck with me and deep respect for always believing in me. @cat, you are a fantastic mod, just get those hours up, we should talk more tho its been chill. @Pacifist don't doubt urself man, keep it up. @Husky very proud of you.

Now lets get on with these tags,

@Milo - I tried, and did the best I could as a friend to help you and I hope that at least had some effect. You are my first tag because you brought me into this community and essentially were the starting stone to grow me into an admin. Legit spending all those hours together and showing me who is cool and stuff in teamspeak, you really put me into this staff team and made me stick. I really hope we can rekindle this friendship one day, especially since I don't have to act like an admin to you. Yes you are right, I did change, but I had to for my role.

@Solar - fam, first person to have faith in me and boost me as a mod and encouraged me. I hope I did well for you as an admin and a mod.

@Atlas, im so glad I bought you pubg man. It has been a fuckin solid one and hopefully I get more time to hang with ya.

@Scotty - oh damn boy,
    [​IMG]
    lel, lest get back to memeing?

@Prime - legit nothing has changed, ur still playing for the wrong team.
    @PixeL thanks for showing me prime.
    @Smusha & @Grimoire+ I can't tag you seperate, idk why... you g uys should look into that. I think you have solid chemist.. oh wait its not that kind of thread... uhm well shits been fun man you guys are great and a lot of fun.
    @Abby- u still banned? we have had a lot of fun and thats still not going to change so ye lel.
    @DOBIE :D INECEK VARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR @vin too.
    @Janppa ur still bad at pubg
    @Noheckjustdumb idk where u went.
    @DrkSephy wtf u go too
    @Hyper ✿ we had some great times ni portal lel
    @Siddo lol i trained u first day i became mod. What a headache. xD
    @Dwardu one of my fav eu peeps :D legit u are a great staff member man
    @admins - shit where did we all go? ( keep in mind I wrote this on 11/14)
    @leads- its been a good one
    @Voldemort (falcor) i am so glad you had so much faith in me to pick me up as an admin. I wish I could show you what I have done.
    @HelixSpiral thanks for helpin me as an admin when u were admin and now lead its been great.
    @Opalium
    @ant. @Guilty @Graze its been fun especially with golf it and towerunite
    @MIA admins/owner/mods - rip you guys?
    @XpropIayer stop being toxic, you are cool when you aren't trying to instigate people, its a 12 year old move.
    @The rest of you i couldn't tag:
    [​IMG]
    Legit tho,, @French Toast apparently she trained me once, for like 2 mins.. so idk <.<

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    • Friendly x 28
    • Dumb x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

first

Where is my tag tho, i trained you

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Theinkern

no you didn't .-. you resigined?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Thanks for everything dude. I hope everything goes well.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

tawxick

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

I resigned after having trained you for a while, you're wrong kiddo.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

There goes another admin that I didnt see much...Take care! And dont worry about the fact im making a "People who Resigned" wall...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. sam.

sam. VIP

nice tag walling asshat

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

You did amazing fam. Couldn't be any more proud. Take care and best of luck to whatever you may be doing in the future :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Salem

Salem VIP

Tinklerbell, I would like to say I am proud of you. Granted we haven't always seen eye-to-eye and recently haven't had quite the same friendship. I was proud (and butthurt) to watch someone I enjoyed training so much (till @Solar said to stop hogging you xD) make it up to dodger blue. I knew when we started talking that you were going to be a great addition to this community and I haven't had any reason to believe otherwise. Yes, you did change. But that's what people do. Don't worry friendo, I'm not as vicious as I seem. I'm always up to talk to you and would love to someday have our old friendship back.

Good job buddy, I'm a bit butthurt you didn't tell me you were doing this. But I'm proud of you nontheless. Keep standing up for what you believe in dude, just don't forget about the people who care about you xD

Hope everything works out well for you, don't forget to come talk to us in ts every once in a while. Could use someone as a witness to all the bullying I endure ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

@Theinkern

I love you man. I trained you. I fell asleep on you. We never beat Milo with the longest training session. I will miss you on the staff team thats for damn sure. But I got one question. Are we going military or Yase?

And lets get back to memeing shall we?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

See ya around man. Your personality has been interesting to play with whenever you were around. Don't be a stranger and don't get too crazy being a toxic ex-staff member aite? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Thank
    Also rip u did good
    f

• Like Like x 1
  14. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Had some fun times on Golf It. See you around :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I really enjoyed you as an admin. You and I had fun whenever we were together, and I honestly hope that doesnt change. Stay safe Inkern!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

F. Cya dude, and best of luck in life!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sleepy

Sleepy sleepy head VIP Silver

Oof no tag, kidding, good job ink :sleep:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Theinkern

I did about as a good of a job as you did your signature. ;D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Farewell Inkern

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Take care Inkern, best of luck with your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1