Finished Isnt Live Strange?

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Kyül, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

You will probably already have guessed by the super clever title, that I am giving away a Steam key of "Live is Strange". I got it recently but I cant currently run the game and I dont enjoy story telling focused games that much (other than Heavy Rain. Heavy Rain is bless).

All you have to do is
    1) Rate the post friendly, since there isnt a strange rating.
    2) Comment the strangest thing that has ever happened to you.

Edit: Since im a victim of lack of sleep and stupidity, I forgot to state the date of closure of the giveaway. The giveaway ends on February 8th .

Welp, that's all for me today. I look forward to seing some fucked up storys spawn here.
    Bless :angelic: (Im agnostic, this just looks cool, come at me)
    -Kyle :penguin:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 28
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

pls

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hearing rapping on the doors at 3AM then checking the sscurity camera feed to find no one was there, and it was a clear, wind-free night.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. so i was in m bed i got OUT TO P ANd i put my bed all nicely tucked in for when i returne while im peeing i hear a glglglglggl i finish and walk in my bed is amess and my pillow is under my bed [​IMG]

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  5. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

I once saw a good meme on facebook

confused the fuck out of me

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

I had a nightmare and woke up into another nightmare, and it proceeded to happen again and again through 6 different nightmares before I woke up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@NoHackJustGood can have the key if I win.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Looks like it's story time for me :)

So my best friend lives a block away from me and I was over at her house. I forgot my house key and no one was home so when I walked home I went through the back door (it has a bad lock you can just jiggle to open). When I got there, the door was wide open. All the lights were off and I was sort of nervous already. I just kind of brush it off as nothing and start playing music kinda loud ish to get rid of my nerves. About ten minutes later I hear the front door to my house open and slam shut... no one was home other than myself. To this day I don't know what happened, as nothing was missing. My guess is someone came into my house and I got home soon after, so when they heard me they decided to just gtfo, even though I'm a 5'6 teenage girl that panicks if a bee lands on her.

Anyways, I'll go ahead and enter for @NoHackJustGood if he wants it

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

So many things happened throughout my life so far. Where do I start?

I was driving home from work, and I somehow got in a car crash with Tinbuster. The windshield shattered all over the road, and I wasn't hurt in any way. The only thing I could hear is Tinbuster's voice going through my head. I'm not sure what happened after that. I woke up, and I messaged LadyLag on my phone (cuz I'm a weirdo). Sorry for the short response by the way.

Anyway, I'm going to enter for @French Toast. She is going to decline it but give it to her no matter what if I win. She deserves it. Please don't hate me Frenchie.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Kyül

@Tinbuster00 are you aware that you are the subject of Wet Dreams?

And can you guys stop entering for the person who entered for you? I mean its kinda confusing lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I dreamt of watching a K-Pop concert in a mall with Jon Jones.

Entering for @Nefarious :3

Thanks for the giveaway!

11. Kyül

Why do people only have strange dreams? You guys are taking some seriously off sleeping pills....

12. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Uhhh. Idk strangest, but this is strange coincidental timing cause Feb. 8th is my bday, and this is a game I actually want to play badly.

14. Ats

Ats VIP Bronze

I was climbing this mountain in Switzerland back in 2015, a man with a neat cowboy hat, blue shirt and brown shorts descends past me, nothing weird there, sure, but i reach the summit 40 minutes later and there's the same man with his cowboy hat, blue shirt and brown shorts.

I'll enter for Zypther The God of Fire by the way

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Igneus

Igneus VIP Silver

I woke up one morning, went to my computer and saw that loads of staff members had left!

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

This one time my cat just started staring at this corner in my room where there was nothing, and he wouldnt stop for like an hour

My life is boring

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Girls keep hitting on me - that's strange.

But then a 21 year old is now hitting on me - that's stranger because i'm 16.

And you can PM me for the strangest thing @Kyle

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Kyül

I think I know very well what it is Pat lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. urke018

urke018 Supporter

farting on class

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  20. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

When I was younger, my family and I went to a furniture store. I was little, so got bored pretty quickly and started to wander around, until I noticed my dad in line at the cash register. Being the cute rebel I was, I decided it was a good idea to run at him and kick his ass. Turns out my dad wasn't the only one in the store with that same denim jacket on. Turns out I kicked some random guys ass, with my family watching it all from a distance. The guy I kicked is still a good friend to this day.

• Funny Funny x 1