Is Juno a Girl?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Alicia Rue, Aug 25, 2020.

?

Do you care about this?

1. Sure I guess?

12 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Lol no fuck off

19 vote(s)
    43.2%
  3. SIMPSIMPSIMPSIMPSIMP

13 vote(s)
    29.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voted the middle option, because why not? :p
    you're able to be called whatever ya want, and if people dont respect that, that's on them.
    Don't let the assholes get ya down, especially the one typing this message.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Hey you're a 12 year old female who's gay right?

Also I totally support you. No reason not to, people don't really understand the struggle that comes with being trans, such as body dysmorphia. Anyone who tries to put you down is just insecure themselves.
    Keep doin you queen.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Good job for showing your dedication on researching a post that was created in 2017 or so, That was an introduction thread, totally different. I was introducing myself I wrote that to stop being asked for my gender or at least reduce it, second of all your claim is really void.

Second, I'm not 'Putting someone down' I'm just claiming that saying "oh look guys... im gay/bi/trans" ok gre8t you're not special, no one cares. It has become a norm and it's accepted by most of society and they shouldn't find themselves insecure about it.
    "It's like im saying hi guys im straight." It's a norm so it's really unnecessary

Then again, I knew you special people where gonna take it the wrong way and call me something like 'insecure' 'stupid' 'dumb', like bruh who isn't inscure, stupid and dumb sometimes. jeez you're special, are you claiming you never are?
    I bet your ass that most of these 'heroes' wouldn't say anything to anyone irl if someone was transphobic or anything related to it. They would just sit and ignore cause they wouldn't bother to be apart of the drama. So stop playing the hero on a virtual machine. Thank you very much for this discussion, it's something I require daily when I'm bored.
    Sincerely,

a 12 year old female on her period - ( ty paci this insult is new for once )

• Dumb x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Creative x 1
  4. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Yeah this is probably the most effective way to not offend cause discomfort to anyone. They/Them basically applies to everyone

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

This reminds me of that time buzz light-year had a tea party and wore the pink clothing in Toy Story 1 lmao

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Chad

Chad Banned VIP

You got a dick dont you bro hahahah what do you mean you're a girl?
    Bro hit the gym with me and i'l show you how to be a man lmao we can lift the daddy issues out of you

• Dumb x 9
    • Funny x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  7. This was received better than I expected??? This community isn't completely toxic and I love it more now?!?!

So uh, yeah. This made me feel happy things, thanks y'all. As promised, good ratings for everyone, and I mean everyone!
    Nah, I'm sure that gon be painful. If I ever do anything with it, it'll be snip snip bye bye for mr peener.

Ah shit I've been found out

Pg ngl hby?

Please please pleaaassee tell me my man Chad wasn't banned for this?!?! Chad noooo TwT lmao rip

Ok guys, thanks for the support, y'all are a lot nicer than I expected like oop-
    Anyways stay chill y'all, have fun in this shitpost, more positive ratings to come! <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

Just be yourself like me :p

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  10. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

No, this is just an attempt to instigate some sort of argument on my end. As was stated by Voca and Silent,
    This is what was basically going through my mind, and I have, and will never, have any problems with trans people. I have trans friends, and respectfully have acknowledged trans people by their preferred pronoun.
    The fact that Juno has never made an attempt to inform anyone up until now, is why I thought the way I did. With the way she cropped the SB messages, it's also put in a way to make me look like someone who is transphobic. Especially with this;
    I ain't, I respect people, and if you don't respect me, then I won't be so cordial.

All I gotta say.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Frost said he instead of she, GET HIM BOYS/GIRLS/ATTACK HELICOPTERS/PLANTS/MING VASES/AC-130S/TAXI CABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Maybe don't assume things then? It's not that hard to use the correct pronouns, especially if it is advertised publicly as it is in my signature.

You say I'm trying to start shit when I'm just stating facts. You said I don't try to tell people, when it's in my signature and bio. Other people told you what I go by, and you still denied it. If I corrected every single person who misgendered me every single time, I'd probably be banned for toxicity anyways. It literally takes just a little bit of effort to not assume things, and be respectful.

Likewise, if you aren't going to be respectful (something expected of moderators), then I too, will not be so amiable. :)

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

this is so sad

where is the website to donate

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. SquidgyBoat

SquidgyBoat The Admiral VIP

Yo so just my hot take

I like playing TTT with you, I think we have fun together and get along.

I knew you were a furry, which most certainly is not my thing and I will never understand, but I don't give a single shit about what anyone does as long as it doesn't hurt others (unwillingly).

My point is two-fold: I don't treat you any different than anyone else due to what you believe / are, no matter what that entails heh.
    Secondly, I only know about it because your signature is goddamn MASSIVE and hard to miss lol. It's a bit out there but hey whatever.

I don't check profiles, peruse the details of signatures, I don't look at personal details of my steam friends, etc. I had no clue whatsoever you identified as a her/she.

I bring this up because although he and I differ politically, and he may have a tad stronger opinion about typical liberal stereotypes and stranger trends than I do, I don't think @Frost is in any way transphobic.
    Yes Frostie I'm simping for you cute stuff, how's it feel to be white knighted

On a side note, you have a habit of constantly quoting the pacer test or other various narrated announcer scripts, that are almost always famously done by men, in a very deep and manly voice. Not sure how you don't see why everyone just assumes you're a dude.

I think I'm a pretty inclusive guy (I can already feel the seething hot breath of certain users here over my 'pandering to the libs') and I don't automatically think to refer to everyone as they/them*. While I think that's a pretty good habit to get into like @Lordyhgm suggested, I have big dumb brain and can't remember to do that, and also, it would be naive to think that even a fraction of people on the internet ever would, no matter how politely or considerately you explain and argue your very possibly valid points of inclusivity.

Not really a goal I'm trying to reach here, and I know people on both sides of this may be annoyed by my centrist grilling on the topic, but I just thought I'd try and post my take to show some perspective.

Edit: fixed my quote of Lordy

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. SquidgyBoat

SquidgyBoat The Admiral VIP

It doesn’t directly address your other posts but I think @PumpKinSpiCe / Rozboon’s reply to your first link is a good take on it, at least from an action (or in this case inaction) standpoint.

I have more to say on the topic of gender dysphoria where I suspect I deviate from Roz but I’m not sure this is the time and place to bring it up Dime, this is a pretty focused thread on Juno specifically. We should keep it on those rails probably.

17. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Excuse me? I identify as PumpKinSpiCe now, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't assume my old identity. thank you.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. audrey

audrey batty VIP

for the record: you are abjectly wrong about all of this. your personal feelings about this do not matter; the fact is that the most widely accepted and effective treatment for gender dysphoria is transition, and this is a scientific fact which cannot be disputed. high suicide rates are reduced with accepting environments and accepted transition, and are generally thought to result from societal pressures.

you try very hard to sound like an expert, but you are really just repackaging transphobia with concern trolling. you believe that all of this is true because you want an excuse to discourage people from transitioning and embracing their identities, not because any of the scientific evidence supports this viewpoint.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

That was very rude. I resigned on my own accord because (at the time) I had crew/rowing practice until 6:30pm and didn't get home until 7:15pm, at which point I had to still eat dinner, do homework, and shower. Rinse and repeat Mon - Thurs, Friday and Saturday I did 2nd shift at work.

If I was "transphobic" I would say I don't give 2 shits if someone who is "transgender"/gender dysphoric experiences discrimination because their gender dysphoria; and that's not the case. If they are discriminated against, then tell the person who is discriminating against them to stop it or make sure they are punished. I want these people to get help so they don't experience depression, anxiety, an inability to cope with emotions, or worse even yet suicide.Without any constructive rebuttal, I can't address anything you said.

But as @SquidgyBoat said we should keep the thread on Juno, that was my b.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.