Answered Is it kosable? :o

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by L e G o L as T wi N k, May 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So if someone's last words are "(player) acts suspicious" can you kill the player who the inno said was suspicious?

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I think you can't because that is basically kill on suspicion as you have no solid evidence that the suspicious player is a traitor.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

No.

• Agree x 5
    • Funny x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I do realize that this question was answered, but I would like to explain why. First, I would like to start by saying that you cannot kill someone on suspicion. The innocents last words must say "NoHackJustGood is a Traitor". If the body says "NoHackJustGood acts suspicious" or "Kos NoHa-" then you cannot kill me. The KOS must be clear and obvious.

5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

If you're the only player in the game with NoHa at the start of your name, this is a valid KOS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I apologize for the mistake @PanzerShrimp. I read sinz thread about the definition of a KOS. It says "A strict KOS must be stated" that was why I said what I did. Thank you for correcting me! Definitely helps.

• Friendly Friendly x 1