Approved InsertEpicName's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by InsertEpicName, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsertEpicName

InsertEpicName New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    InsertEpicName
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidentally pulled the pin on a grenade and I didnt want to throw it because I was in a small vault with 2 detectives and didnt want to damage or kill them so I said watch out im going to blow up and ran away from the detectives and to the vault door. At this point someone opened the vault door by entering the code and the 1 of the detectives ran up behind me when I blew up and it killed him, and damaged the person who opened the vault as well as the other detective. It was obviously an accident and the mod Dime banned me for mass rdm without even asking any questions.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi InsertEpicName,

First, for future refrence your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:60604466

I did ban you for Mass RDM x3 due to the aforementioned situation. You damaged 3 people with your grenade, resulting in a Mass RDM ban. Though you did warn, it was after the 5 second timer started for the grenade to explode, not giving anyone enough time to escape or protect themselves from your mistake. Posted below is a picture of the logs showing you damaging 3 players with your frag grenade.
    [​IMG]

Considering your history is clean besides an RDM and Leave ban, I am willing to unban you and have you serve your 2 slays in-game. Please note that though you are unbanned, the Mass RDM ban will not be void and remain on your record if repeat offenses happen.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.