Innocent Question

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by ThatAintFalco, Jul 19, 2017.

1. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

So like I was wondering of what is the best way to find and kill as much traitors as possible when your an innocent because like most of the time, I feel like I'm not really doing anything much when I am playing that role except die from traitors before I realize it's too late. I do kill traitors sometimes but that's only cuz of luck. But I really wanna know what's the best way to find and expose traitors.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

My two best ways I kill traitors are GBA and unIDed bodies. Don't be lenient on unIDed bodies unless you know for sure or are very sure someone's inno. GBA is self explanatory. Don't limit GBA to a very close radius, people can be a good distance and be GBA.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I stay about one room away from AFKs or Detectives, so when shooting starts I can run in and instantly know who is the traitor or not, and then I slaughter them :^)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Kill people for committing traitorous acts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Shoot everyone that was KOSed, and watch chat for call outs

6. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Pay attention to the game and just find suspicious people and track them. Keep track of gunshots(what gun,location etc), most of the time even if you cant KoS someone as it might not be 100% you will have a good idea who it was if you get there fast enough and then you can just T-bait or stalk them until they do another T act. Also a lot of the time you can bait in voicechat when you know someone did a T act 99% by just saying "oh I saw you do that, im going to kill you" and they just try to kill you from being scared.

Constantly look at chat for KoSes,note down KoSes you see/hear as Tuna said.

Also just learning general tendencies of regulars will tell you often times when they are suspicious/T, just about everyone plays T rounds differently whether it be by how active they are in vc or how much they pay attention to their surroundings etc.

Pretty much just use sound to find shooters/T items being used and listen to what people are saying in voice chat/normal chat. Baiting if done right nets a lot of T kills.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Grab a nice hidey hole with a huge line of sight, grab a sniper of some sort and just chill and wait to see something and then pray that hit reg is on your side this day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. mae

mae angelic VIP Emerald

^
    Also never turn your back to people, try to position yourself near corners and walls so your back is constantly covered.
    Don't run around in the open, don't stay in big groups of people (this one kinda depends on your playstyle but being a loner wolf is better than following someone around imo). Always look behind you from time to time, especially in small corridors. Make sure to mark people as kill in the tab menu when they're called out. Practice so you have better reaction time when someone manages to get a jump on you.
    Eventually people are gonna recognize you as a good player and will start avoiding you when they're a T, and will probably leave you alone and wait til somebody else kills you/you're one of the last innos alive.
    Also, always look out for DNA scanners. They're not that hard to notice and are usually left lying around somewhere, unless the T is good and hid them away.

im a pro gamer trust me :cool:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

*rates disgusting* ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Stalk suspicious people without them noticing, wait until they think they are alone with someone and see how they react. If they kill the person, they are probably traitor. If both people walk by fearlessly, they are likely both traitors. If they watch each other, they are likely both innos

11. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Be where the action is. If you hear shooting left in the upper floor, go there :coffee:

12. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

It's not RDM; It's GBA.

13. ThatAintFalco

I already do that and it seems to be working but a lot of the times when I'm following the person that's is being suspicious, I usually are at a distance from them but I immediately lose track of them and I try to pick paths and try to look for them again. And I'm aiming to find and kill more than one traitor because I really like getting the highest score cuz I'm kinda competitive.:p

14. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

You can also tell who might be a traitor based on who walks around with confidence compared to who walks around constantly looking at other people.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Unless it's me since I'm the opposite

16. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Slow & Cautious aiming = Prolly a traitor, keep an eye on them

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Follow koses in chat, most people overlook chat causing the ts to win :<

18. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

It can be both good and Bad to use the Tab menu to keep Track of things, mark people who have been tested or killed traitors as "Friend", as well as Marking people who have been KoSed as "Kill" heck you can even mark people as "Suspect" if you think they are acting traitorous and you want to keep an eye out on them.

The only downside of that is you can end up being focused on marking people that and that and can easily be cought off guard while doing it o.o

19. ThatAintFalco

How can you easily tell if someone is acting suspicious? Like can you guys give me a few examples so I'll know who to follow?

20. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

When you walk past them going opposite directions, they turn around and follow you.

You're in a sniper tower and someone joins you, they have a shotgun.

Someone peaks around a corner with a nade in their hand, goes back around the corner.

Someone walks in a room and starts IDing bodies already identified.

• Winner Winner x 1