Denied iNex's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by iNex, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNex

iNex Member

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    I remember not doing anything wrong it just says i was banned for 13days and thats it. No reason why. I was sick saturday so maby it was a 14 day ban, but still, i did not mass rdm neither did I rdm and leave. I know i did not rdm and leave because i have not goten a 1st offence ban.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Chris. as they banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd

For future reference your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:204657820

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello @iNex - Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today.

I did in fact ban you for RDM and Leave (2nd Offence), this was your second offence as you had received your first punishment by @Timo654 where he banned you on 06/29/17 - Which was a 5 day ban, meaning the 3 month Statue of Limilations started on 07/04/17 which then caused this offence to be the second due to the SoL.

So here's what happened;

[​IMG]

I noticed this damage on the logs, I viewed the deathscene and saw this;

As you can see, this appears to be an accidental Goomba Stomp that caused another player to die, but the problem here came when I tried to report you for this damage during that same round;

[​IMG]

You had left the server. I gave you 4 rounds to come back, but you did not unfortunately.

Now you are able to see this evidence, do you have anything else to say/add before I conclude this appeal?

4. iNex

iNex Member

It was a goomba stomp. I was about to leave the server and decided to jump off in front of the eyes of my friend, Falco. He also said it was fine after I said was unintentional , so that ment he forgave me. Also, im pretty sure i have never been banned for rdm and leave 1st offence rdm and leave because i apealed that ban and they said it was an error of the system or something like that.

5. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Ok @iNex - It was actually your second offence from Hyper that you appealed, your first offence was not.

I am afraid that I will be bringing you bad news today.

Due to the lack of remorse and that you have full knowledge of this kill, but decided to leave straight away despite that, I will be denying this appeal today.

This ban is only local on West 1, so you are still welcome to play on any of our other servers for the time being.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.