Increase the damage of the umps in men in the middle/ remove the fun round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Emily❤, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

For me this fun round was never fun at all because of the low damage umps compared to the one shot rifles men in the middle uses. I know they don't have tp like reaper or the speed and invisibility of hidden but to do a max amount of 1 hp damage is imo way to low. Not only do you have to hit 100 times without being hit once but the stun effect(don't remember the exact name) of the ump makes it unfun to group up on since you miss a lot due to being stunned in cross. So it's a team reliant fun round but has umps that stun teammates meaning it doesn't really benefit to be with others but alone you don't do enough damage and even if you beat one it still takes forever. I don't ask for it to be buffed a lot but just enough to make it an actually fun round like do 2 hp damage to the head or something and 1 to the body.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

All the fun rounds that only have a small group of players actually playing are bad and unfun. Should just remove them all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

For me it's that if you are against a hidden at least you got weps that you can actually kill them alone with and you don't have to deal with any stun effects from umps.

4. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Remove it

Lol i bet if the damage was removed, nobody would even notice

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. The whole fun round is not fun at all. Remove it completely is what i say.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. .shirt

.shirt VIP

+1

7. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Buffing UMP would make winning as gman red guy incredibly difficult. They already get focused down by 10+ people and the gman guys cannot aim at all.

It'd be pretty difficult to make this gamemode enjoyable..

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Make it so the UMP boys get like 15 seconds of prep time where they can group up, and during this time the sniper boys can't move or shoot.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1