In-game Private Messages (!p)

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Sinz, May 30, 2014.

1. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Private messages are a form of communication from user to user. But recently I've noticed not many people know how to use the command or it's function. Other than just user to user conversations. Many if not all staff members will communicate through these means, often to handle a situation. Most times if a player doesn't respond one of these messages the player will be slain (slaynr) for not responding or dealt with appropriately. So it is of utmost importance for players to reply to staff with this command.

How do I use the command?
    Being a console user myself, you can PM people through the console (`) by typing:
    Code:
    ulx psay <name> <message>
    You can also use the command from the ulx menu in the chat section. To bring up the menu type !menu in chat. Other than the menu you can simply use the command directly from chat by typing !p <name> <message>

If you are caught ghosting through this form of communication, you will be dealt with accordingly. See ghosting information here.

This has been moved to the Q&A thread by POP STAR.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Additionally, if a staff member PMs you in-game, you can use the trusty admin chat to send a message by typing @<message>

For example: "@I killed him because he walked over an unid body" will send the message "I killed him because he walked over an unid body" to all staff currently on the server.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1