Im sorry.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Xaxago, Oct 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

Im sorry.
    Sorry for what I said.
    For what I said I was.
    Im not who you think.
    Im not a 24 year old trans women.
    Im just a 14 year old boy with social anxiety and felt if he pretended to be someone else would be accepted.
    I lied about my coming out story.
    I lied about everything.
    I can't take it anymore, the pressure toke over me and I decided to leave, for good.
    I unfriended all my friends in relation do Sgmod.
    I will not accept any more.
    I want to apologize too.
    @C.A.Anna Im sorry I toke you're kindness for granted, you were an amazing person, stay you and keep up with great work.
    @BeedoBoyo , @Opalium You were great mod buddy's, im sorry I did this too you guys.
    And everyone I told who I said I was.

Im so sorry.
    Goodbye, and I hope this community keeps growing and reaches high peeks.
    Love you all.
    A 14 year old who lied and seriously messed up.

• Friendly x 19
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

You're not the first nor the last to make up a lie about one's identity.

I've seen people do it as a joke, as an experiment, out of confusion, and for malicious reasons.

Depending on your reasons for making such a persona, it'd then reflect on our attitude towards you. Personally, I never knew you were going about such a lie nor do I care but if you wish to leave then that's your decision.

Take care.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I had my suspicions (im oddly good at detecting this) but i'm glad you've decided to be honest.

There is no reason for you to have to leave the community because of it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

What made you think that identifying as trans would help you fit in more? That's probably my only take away from this whole situation. Anyways, keep your chin up, just go change your name until people forget lol

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I lied about who I was for a long time. I don't know why I did it, but I did. You aren't hated here for doing it. I hold nothing against you at all. Please feel free to readd me when you feel like coming back, since you are always welcome to me. Stay safe Xaxago.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Not as bad as faking your own death, but lying about something like that is a scummy thing to do regardless. I dunno you that well, so that's the only thing I can take from it.

See ya

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

24 trans or a 14 year old dude, either way you've been nothing but a cool lad on the servers and I hope this isnt a forever farewell

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Dude. To me, I don't care who you are. Female or male, 14 or 24. I wanna talk to you on Steam but it seems you unfriended me. Please re-add me. I miss you xaxa :(

Come back. Please.

9. That's ok man were all insecure sometimes plus being honest would have been better but im not mad at you :)

Edit: on a sidenote that's a pretty elaborate lie well memed dude

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Dude, just come back. Noone cares if you're a 24 year old woman, a 14 year old male or a 4 year old alien. We love you here!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

You're still you. While I don't personally know you or have really interacted with you, I understand why you might fake who you are to fit in. It doesn't make it okay, but we all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is what you did: be honest about it, and apologize.

While some people may resent you, those people don't really matter. I suggest you stick around and see what happens rather than quit, but of course I can't force you into anything. Take care regardless, and I hope you're alright in the future. :)

12. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Regardless of who you actually are, this community still loves you, as shown by the above replies. You were always a kind friend and always a helping hand so I have no problem with you.

Take care bud

13. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

We all make mistakes, and it's okay to be insecure about who you are.

Despite this, you're still welcome here with open arms. We're all accepting here, for people who are 10, 18, or over 30. The most we can do is thank you for being honest, and not carrying this on.
    It's sad to see you go, since you were a good mod and a nice person, from what I saw of you. Hope to see you come back one day.

Be well, and take care.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

i knew that story seemed too fake
    you didnt have to leave the community, people here like you for who you are

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Fuck off you aren't welcomed here anymore. Is what I would say if I was a bastard. Naw xaxago you aint got to leave because of a single lie, hell some people have done far worse than this, Lord Of Chaos anyone? Anyway you flip the dice you're fine. If you really want to leave I wont stop you, but just know that I think you were a pretty cool dude. Honestly, I never once thought you were that bad of a guy, and you dont have to unadd people, I think you are going a bit too far with this when in reality it doesn't seem like something that is that big of a deal.

Please come back, follow the nice words of everyone else and dont feel so bad.

EITHER WAY GOODBYE XAXAGO :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Dude, at least you came out about it rather than keeping it going. We dont care who you are. That phrase is basically the whole reason of the internet, you get to be whoever you want to be. Come back, if not, stay safe and never stop being you...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

I would like to thank all you're support.
    I honestly didn't think I would get this many positive reactions.
    After some thinking, I think im just going to take a break. i dont know how long.
    When I saw all the nice comments, I was so nice to see how you didn't care if I lied, that i was still me.
    Thank you :)

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

it's okay man, we still like you

at least you didn't fake having cancer to try to get mod (or in general) or lied about what you looked like xd

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

M A L I C I O U S L Y I N G

Welcome back XAXAXAXAXAXA enjoy your stay!

20. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Being a young person on the internet can be rough. You don't know what you can or can't do. What is really accepted and when you join a large community like this, sometimes it seems like the right option to pretend so you can feel right at home instantly. I don't blame you for your choices or hate you for taking advantage of my kindness because in the end we are still friends. You're still a kind person. You faked an age and a little bit of a back story but you're still the kindhearted person that you were when I first met you. The fact that this has been tearing you apart is proof of that.

As you can see you still have a place here be it 14 or 24, girl or boy. It takes a lot to own up to your actions and to be honest as to why you did it. That I commend you for. I can't imagine how nerve wracking it was for you to post something like this after everything. But remember, we don't hate you. You never did this with malicious intent. You just wanted a place to call home.

And this is home. We will welcome you back with open arms once you feel ready to come back as the real you. Until then add me back on steam. I am always happy to help if you should ever need me okay?

Come back soon :LOL:

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1