If it aint your way its the freeway.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by sungamer, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungamer

sungamer Member

Hello, I'm not sure where a post like this belonged to since it wasn't exactly me reporting a specific staff (even though I could) but I wanted to know if an admin say for any reason punish (whatever method slay,kick,ban,gag etc) if they say let rule slide by for an individual but yet when you commit the offense they punish you. Simply put I'm questioning if favoritism or hypocrisy is allowed. I recently was banned but this time I hadn't received a complaint about a person besides one individual who might of saw my intentions of coughing through the mic when trying to speak as "harassment or spam" I find it interesting why admins label it harassment as I don't intend to target anyone or a specific demographic. I wasn't laughing or saying anything to provide evidence that I was harassing anybody. Furthermore, I wanted to clarify on the favoritism where others clearly are intentionally laughing, saying derogatory words towards others or even yelling as loud as they can to annoy or target other players. That is what I see as harassment not simply coughing over the mic. @pandawithagun. Please let me know if allowing others to break a rule but one is much less attempting to explain him or her self that this is simple misunderstandment only to be punished is truly unacceptable, so please let me know if that is or isn't allowed. I have deserved punishment in the past. but punishment for coincidentially coughing in the mic and this being considered as harrassment is ridicoulous.

I will gladly switch this over to report an admin if need be. In case this post does truly apply to that section of the reports.

• Bad Spelling x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Unfortunately, there has been no evidence of "favoritism" presented.

Coughing on mic is considered mic spam and being punished for it does fall under a moderator's jurisdiction. If you need to cough please let go of your mic key, we do not wish to get ear infections.

I have found this report to be invalid.

Report: INVALID
    Thread: LOCKED

Staff: IMPERSONATED

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Heyo

I banned you for spam for coughing to your mic three times. (Loudly and clearly on purpose) In no way did I favor anyone. If I caught someone harassing or spamming worth punishment then I did just that. I also gagged two other people tonight for spam along with you if you don't believe me. You know better not to spam since I've gagged you before in the past and in recent months.

As for favoritism, that is never allowed as staff and should be reported to their higher up if you see this happening. If you really believe that was the case with me then feel free to report me on the forums or privately with @HelixSpiral. I can also send you evidence of your spam if you wish.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Cough :finger:

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

Do you know what paragraphs are?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Please do not post harassment on my official report thread. Please only post if you have evidence like @Xproplayer did.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

I mean you kinda make really loud sounds into the mic too a lot

• Like Like x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

Who?

9. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Sungamer. Constantly making random ass noises and screaming/ yelling into the mic

• Like Like x 1
  10. jshore

jshore VIP

idk how people get angry at getting banned for micspamming. Like if ya gonna mic spam do it like me and be smart about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

It's really isn't favoritism it depends on what they really do

12. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

This is not a word.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. ridge

ridge VIP

For real. It's inunderstanding

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

please tl;dr my eyes are bleeding red diahrea

15. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Favoritism is actively discouraged in the staff team. Hypocrisy is almost unavoidable. People change, their viewpoints change with time and experience.

besides, microphone in game is push to talk, just stop pressing your mic button lol

16. Isnt it supposed to be highway though?

17. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Message me or make a report if you think it was mishandled. Panda explained his side of it here, so it’s up to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.