iDubbbz's opinion on a "special word"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by MikeOTR, Feb 7, 2017.

1. .shirt

.shirt VIP

How mature of you to call me a snowflake, do you think you can call someone a n-word and and think that it's okay. IT HAS A MEANING. This isnt the same as calling someone a bitch. But hey what do i know you seem like a child.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Weird, it appears as though the snowflake has been so angered he is taking things completely out of hand. Never did I say it was okay to call someone any derogatory term.

3. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Theres a clear difference between calling someone the n-word, and saying it in context, as in: "He was calling him a (n-word).
    You shouldnt be judged or called a racist for just quoting the word and not actually using it as an insult. Its like the n-word is Voldemort. You know, the one that shall not be named. And its stupid that we have to keep calling it the "n-word" even when we are criticizing it and its use like we are little kids who cant say swearwords. Then again, whats the difference? When will people start getting offended by people saying "n-word" itself, not the word behing it, but that actual denomination "n-word". Its all about what you percieve as offensive. Stop getting offended by people saying the dreaded n-word in context and life will be easier. Whats the point of getting offended just by the mention of a construct of letters anyways?
    Just understand that its not an opinionated fact that CONTEXT MATTERS, whether you like it or not, and just because im quoting this word doesnt mean im being racist.

4. Daddy Nexxus

It's just gotta be so stressful to go through the day being so easily offended.

Not you, Kyle. You know what I mean.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  5. Daddy Nexxus

To find the special snowflakes : refer to the downvoters of this post.

P.S : If this in any way triggers you, you've already proved my point.

Stop taking offense to everything. You're the product of billions of years of evolution, act like it.

6. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Well it's not that it effects me because my ancestors weren't slaves. I'm african but not west african. But as an African/Arab it still hurts that people use these words as if they have no gravity in them. Sure go ahead and use derogatory terms to jews and see if they like it.