Denied idontusevoicechangers's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gay, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    handsome captain jack sparrow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62327858
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I had justified reasons why i killed someone. and it wasn't even look pooling this could of been resolved with a simple PM.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://vid.me/jALg

in this video it shows the person i killed the unid. and where i was witnessing everything conveniently i was under the bed hole witnessing everything eating a donut irl. so as soon as i see someone go up the ramp i waited to see if the innocent would kill the traitor i hear the T WEAPON and then was like oh this guy passed by 3 traitors while afk guilty by association. and turns out he was innocent but i clearly see him next to that body when i heard HIM die and yes i was eating a donut trying to wash my hands b4 playing again.

also i like my request handled by someone higher up please and thank you. the punisher which was anna didn't even give me a chance to justify myself and i don't find her professional so can i please have a head admin justify this. and also anna post your evidence don't say you have evidence and not post it.​

2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Re Tagging @C.A.Anna please be patient while they respond, also in the future please attempt to contact the admin directly, the staff members don't appreciate several threads.

3. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

tagging @Kyogre to lay down the law.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I will be responding to this appeal as it was my ban. If the leads see it fit to intervene then they may do so obviously.

What I don't get is why you are suddenly changing your story. You happily claimed it was because he was near an unided body that he did not ID at all however, the body was 1. no where near him. 2. already identified and now you are saying that he was because "traitors" or at least another player apparently holding a T weapong walked by him and did nothing to him. Why are you changing your story? Why is it all of a sudden "Oh yea he was GBA cause this dude walked by with a t weapon" when this all started because he was apparently near an unided body?

5. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

well i wanted to make a long response short in my report. and i was hoping that the guy that was pursuing the traitors would of killed him but turns out i heard him either DIE or use a t weapon him self. and yes i did state he was near a unid body because he was i heard that dude die and i seen the blood splatter at the time i was eating irl.

edit:as seen in the video the body was near his vicinity and his line of sight.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  6. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

and sorry if it looks like i am loop pooling and not explaining myself better but i am vary tired from work and literally got no sleep this morning.

7. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Seeing as you wanted my input, I'll go ahead and say the following:

The video recording of the demo doesn't really stand with your very clear initial reasoning of "you were next to unid body and afk next to it".

I know that you're trying to excuse this with being tired, but you're still held accountable for any actions on our servers, regardless of the state of mind you find yourself in. That being said, I find it hard to believe that you killed Joe for being in the vicinity of an Unidentified body despite the only body in sight being the one on the ramp that was IDed by Jassa pretty early on in the recording. Not only that, but he was facing away from the body by the looks of the demo and while AFK players aren't immune to Traitorous Acts, it's quite clear that Duck's identified body was not in his line of sight as you claim.

Now, in this appeal you're claiming that he had to have seen these T-Acts, making him GBA, this is now a change a of story and makes us wonder why you decided to hold this sort of information back in the first place. Even with that in mind though, GBA applies to T-Acts that were seen and weren't taken action against. Again, none of the T-Acts from the demo's perspective are shown to be in Joe's line of sight as he's facing the truck the entire time, so as far I can see the demo doesn't really back this reasoning either.

The reason you gave in the report didn't match with the evidence that was presented here as well as the video evidence Anna had which is why she saw through the contradiction and went through with the ban. Adding other details to what happened once such a bold and clear statement as to why you killed Joe is the reason why Anna just can't take your word for it.

We expect players to be as clear as possible in their responses, and if we feel that some information is left out we seek out more explanation. Your initial reasoning didn't leave any room for doubt, otherwise you would've added the other information into the report in order for us to look fully into the situation. Unfortunately, all your arguments don't seem to match up with the evidence provided.

Despite all of this, I'll leave the verdict up to Anna as she was the one who placed the ban originally.

8. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

very well.. but one month seems a little too much for a little mistake in my report but i guess ill wait the ban :/.

9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

idontusevoicechangers,

I think Kyogre summed this all up pretty nicely.

When you get reported, we ask that a player gives all information possible so that we can handle a report quickly and swiftly. Giving such a definitive answer like "you were next to an unid body and was afk next to it" does not leave much to the imagination. It is concise and very very specific. It leaves no room for me to second guess so when you claim in the OP that:
    it's really not the case at all. Your report response didn't require me to question it and PM you because again it really leaves no room for question. It's the classic unided body excuse that is used most often for loopholing and really would have gotten you out of a slay in this case had the evidence not been brought forward. But even with your demo you can see it is all just a blatant lie. Kyogre outlined that the AFK wouldn't even have been able to see the events unfold behind him because of his field of view is facing away from it. If you had claimed to be in the hole watching in the first place you would have known not to take that action, if anything, if it wasn't loopholing you got in trouble for it would have been for toxic gameplay, playing the game as it shouldn't be played. I.E pushing the rules to every limit as an excuse to kill people, however I digress.

The thing that didn't help your case further was the changing if your story. Just before you appealed, you were in shoutbox talking to a whole bunch of people, changing your story until you finally found the excuse of GBA which you now swear is your reason for killing him. All of which is a lie. Because you didn't kill for that at all in the first place, if you had you would have listed it in the report. Better still, you seem to make a real habit of lying because as an edit to your post above Kyogre's you state:
    Which is a clear contradiction even to your own evidence which you provided for us. How you can see that him having his back to literally everything is having the body in his line of sight is just beyond me and further proves that you are trying anything to avoid punishment.

Tired or not, you don't just constantly change your story until you fall on an excuse that a staff member cannot dispute so you avoid punishment. That does not bode well for you. Because of all that has been explained by myself and Kyogre, I will go ahead and deny this appeal. The punishment will also not be reduced as it really isn't all that unfair in retrospect to how much you changed your story just to attempt to get out of this punishment. Stop trying to use your knowledge of the rules and high number of hours on our servers against us in reports; this is not the first time you have been noted doing this. It's been a habit and we don't appreciate it. Just be honest and accept when you mess up. Is it really worth not taking a slay and trying to get out of it when in the end you get a 4 week ban or, if you're caught doing it again, a longer one still?

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.