I'd Like To Thank The Academy

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ryan4win, Nov 6, 2014.

1. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Well guys, i've decided to resign. I made this decision for multiple reasons, school, life, sports, and overall happiness. I have been disappointed with my life for the last couple weeks and I have decided to try and make my life more enjoyable. Before I end this terrible speech I would like to thank the following people for making my time here awesome.

@Steven | SF - You were my first and best friend here. Right when I joined you took me in as your brother, you taught me the ropes and helped me become a staff member.

@Machinekiller00 - One of the chillest people I know, I remember when we first spoke you said that you didn't trust me, but look at us now.

@bobasawr - Playing with you is always fun and we always have a good time with the gang, you are also a fantastic artists.

@Guilty - I may troll you in league sometimes but it's all in good fun. You also taught me many things when it came to being a staff member so I thank you for that.

@Muffin - You gave me my chance at moderator, and I can not thank you enough for that.

@Patrick - I remember when we first met in your van, that was also the day I got trial mod. You're a really cool guy and a great friend.

@AlCo owns - Thanks man.

@Rice - Thanks for holding me when I was a baby

@chubblebutt | SF - Do it for the grills. Jokes aside, thanks for being a great friend.

@Toxin - You helped me so much when I was a trial mod, out of everyone you taught me the most, thanks man.

@Okai - We rarely ever spoke but I liked to think of us as friends. #TeamTooth.

@Turquoise - You're always a pleasure to play with and talk to, and you also give great advice. #TeamTooth.

@Darktooth - You took me in as one of your own, you are one of the funniest, nicest people I have ever met. I will always keep what you said to me in mind. #TeamTooth.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You are the one who trained me and it was always a blast hanging out with you. I will dearly miss you. Team SF for life. :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Probably one of the sweetest and unexpected things someone has said to me recently.

You were a great moderator, and it saddens me deeply to have you leave my team. You're always welcome back at any time. Good luck with all that you are dealing with, and I'm always here if you wish to talk. :(

Once a #Tooth, always a #Tooth! :)

:love:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

You were a great moderator, and a great friend, Ill see you around buddy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Even though I didn't know you all that well, I can still feel Steven through you and that's all that matters! Good-bye little one <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

This shall be your anthem. When you come back, I'll be waiting. So will Rosario. We'll hopefully be a full set of teeth, but I'll beg for you to be able to push through. #TeamTooth

EDIT in this wonderful color: By push through I mean physically pulling you through the gums of our team and fitting you in. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

:cry: I will not cry I said.... And then I cried. You will be missed Ryan. Keep in touch and stay cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@ryan4win | SF remember when I didn't do any of those things like hold you as a baby, or caress your baby butt? :cry:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

:cry: You were a wonderful moderator and you're a wonderful friend. I will miss seeing you in cyan but I hope we keep in touch. Servas >3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. NO.....
    NO....

RESIGNATION: DENIED
    Feel free to resign in: NEVER

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  12. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

YOU GUYS BETTER STOP RESIGNING BEFO' I FIND WHERE Y'ALL LIVE AND BUST A CAP IN YOU BOOTY BATOOTY YA HERE!
    swer on me mum bash ye hed in oml i cnt evn rn i need som starbucks. sthap le resignation eye donut 5evar hold my reeses pieces.
    You will be missed
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

I bid thee farewell, and wish you all the luck in the world. You were a great moderator and the servers will feel its loss. It was a blast and I better see you on the teamspeak.

Another one of the council falls, CURSE YOU @ThatBox .

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

While I didn't get to see too much of you in action, when I saw you make a presence of yourself on the forums back in early September I knew somebody would pick you up. Goodbye ryan, and good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

Another good mod resiging. ;( Take care.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

wow, i train u and i dun get mention? </3

no but really, pls no lev me :c

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

Why tf is all the good staff members I always hopped on the servers playing with resigning! :cry:
    See ya dude. Hopefully we can make some cookies if you'd like? (Because we never really talked, and I'm hungry right now.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Fair well, silent ol' friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Hopefully one day we can make a return as a team

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1