I was Unrulfully Banned!

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Rambonxious, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rambonxious

The Rambonxious New Member

Steam Name: Rambonxious Christmas Puppy
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55309568
    Why I Should Be Unbanned: I was banned by MD Slippery for something he apparently made up, "False KOS And Leave" That Apparently Dictates for a 30 Day Ban. And get This, IT WASN'T FALSE KOS! He NEGLECTED To Check the Logs to See if (Anonymous) Had Done anything Traitorous, and he did. He Attempted to Throw a Harpoon at me, at which point I called the "False KOS" And then was Shot to Death by him. So, I'm EXTREMELY Pissed off.

Evidence: #1: THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT FOR "FALSE" (Which was NEVER Confirmed as False) KOS AND LEAVE, THERE IS NO DISTINCT PUNISHMENT FOR FALSE KOS, AND IF THERE WAS, IT WOULD NOT BE A 30 DAY BAN!!!
    #2 Your Admin, Slippery, Did Not AT ALL Check to See if it was a False KOS. If he HAD Looked at the logs, He Would have Seen the Actions of (Anonymous) and therefor Not have Banned me.

So, I Would Like you to...
    #1: Review the evidence. talk to Slippery if you must. Then, if the evidence you find in my Appeal and from Slippery Is Enough, Unban Me Please.
    #2: I Would Appreciate it if One of the staff Higher than Slippery Would Speak to Him About This. I Don't Want this Happening to Anyone Else.

Thank You For Your Time.
    Singed,
    TR
    PS. I Just Saw Where it says That I Was Banned For "Ghosting to Staff" (WHICH DOESN'T DICTATE A 30 DAY BAN!) Which I Did, But ONLY To Tell Him That it was NOT A False KOS and That He Should Check the Logs. And I ONLY Told Slippery, Because it was Necessary to Prove my Innocence in the Matter.

2. Shades

Shades VIP

Slippery will reply at his nearest convenience.

3. The Rambonxious

Wow, That was Fast, and Thanks.

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

If what you said is true, then this is unacceptable

5. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

A false KOS is worthy of a slay. Then if you were to leave during that slay round it would be considered RDM and leave. The extended punishment is due to the fact that you already have a ban on record. We will still wait for Slippery to respond before we take any action.

6. Snak

Snak Banned

I've asked slippery to respond we will hear his side please hold tight

7. The Rambonxious

Alright, Diekasta, Show me Where in The MOTD It Says That, Then I'll Believe you.

8. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Rule 9 under Innocent/Detective Rules:
    9. No False KOS

9. Snak

Snak Banned

A false KOS is considerd attempted RDM attempted rdm is considered RDM so if you false kos you are attempting rdm and if you are attempting rdm you are rdm'ing and if you leave after you have rdm'd its considered rdm and leave. It is all there in the rules.

10. Slippery

Slippery VIP

i'm sorry but i did not ban you for a "false kos and leave", lying like that is ridiculous. i banned you for ghosting to me. as i recall you got into a big arguement about a false kos saying the T that you killed threw a harpoon at you and when i checked the logs he didn't have a harpoon but an mp7. map changed before i could get a screenshot of it.

next map lolitskirby harpoon's you and for some reason you decide to tell me in @ chat that "...he's a t"

obviously referring to kirby, the guy you were just talking to with your mic before you went silent.

1st slay reason but couldnt screenshot that he didnt buy harpoon and had mp7
    [​IMG]

you ghosting
    [​IMG]

11. Slippery

Slippery VIP

maybe if you didn't lie on your report i would shorten the ban, but i DO NOT reward liars. your ban will stay on. feel free to play on west.

12. Snak

Snak Banned

I'll leave the thread open for you too respond ramboxious but it appears your ban was justifed and you lied on your report. the ban will stay.

13. The Rambonxious

I Don't Understand that log at all. Someone Explain it Plz. And Slippery, That's COMPLETELY Out of Context. Please Post The Rest of the Conversation.

14. The Rambonxious

Oh and Also, I DON'T HAVE A MIC! I Have Never Used a Mic on Any Gmod Server.

15. Slippery

Slippery VIP

the log was to show that you rdm'd someone the round before. and hmm i recall
    you talking but then again you could have had your arguement in chat
    because im weird and read chat in voices. but il get kirby to respond as a witness for this ban too

16. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

I wouldve banned to. So keep on trucking slipp, and btw when people heve power don't demand them to do things for you.

17. Slippery

Slippery VIP

thank you hitman :D

18. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

i totally remember that night on rooftops

19. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Btw slipp what is my voice?

20. Slippery

Slippery VIP

lol i have heard your voice before so it just fills in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.