I was banned for 15 days?!

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by zaros_12, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zaros_12

zaros_12 New Member

Hello! Here is my ban info: but READ MY POST before you go away!

11/14/13
    08:07PM
    Zaros
    STEAM_0:1:61951535 RDM and Leave (Second Offense)
    EAST
    11/28/13 08:07PM
    MangoTango

So, yes, I have to admit, I did RDM once. I was about to go somewhere, so I did, I don't know why!
    Anyways, that was NOT my second offense. I do not recall doing that before. 15 days? Isn't that harsh? I had to go anyways!

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Just checked the banlist and there are no previous instances of Zaros RDM and leave on there (at least since July--the earliest month that pops up there). So at the very least, his ban should have been 5 days.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I have just checked your stats and you do, in fact, have another ban on your stats. It was 8 days prior to that. I banned you on west for RDM and Leave. The ban will remain.

4. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Bans only appear if they're actually banned. Expire bans don't show.

5. Ben Slade

Ben Slade VIP

If you truly have to leave tell a mod/ admin to kick u when the Slay is over or something along those lines

6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You implicitly RDMed because you had to go, and you figured that by leaving you wouldn't have any consequences. Quite the contrary, but you would have know that if you had read the rules before playing on the server.
    Tip: If you know you have to leave soon, and it's your last round until you do so, then don't RDM. It's literally that simple...
    The reason they keep track of offenses is for people who didn't learn the first time, and so the punishment becomes increasingly more severe.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Your ban will remain. Topic will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.