i fucking love minecraft

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by 8BitF0x, Mar 21, 2021.

1. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

honestly it is SUCH a good fucking game 9/10 would recommend to a person that fucking hates minecraft.

okay discussion time, how do you get wood in minecraft?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

i believe you need to go outside and then y o uneed to go to the tree in your front yard and climb up, start by taking the sticks off the limbs and them eventually working your way downwards until you are finished and you have wood in your inventory, then you open your inventory and boom you have wood

nice

• Like Like x 3
  3. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

You break grass to get plant fiber, take 3 and put them in a 2x2 grid to make plant twine. you also collect pebbles from the ground to collect as well as break gravel for flint. you strike some hard surface (probably stone) with the flint to break it into sharper and smaller pieces. Then you put a stick you got from a branch of a tree, a flint shard, and a plant twine in a 2x2 to get a flint hatchet. Now you may cut trees.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

You see you punch down a tree, bridge over to the other island, and log into Wynn- wait this is just the script for technoblades skyblock video

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. waffle

waffle VIP

*scoffs* You think you can just come here and try and get everything handed to you newbie? Most people don't even know this trick and you're asking for handouts? I can respect your confidence but its not happening bud

7. Kamoflajh

Kamoflajh Moderator VIP

You rate it only 9/10? bruh. 100/10 game 1000%

8. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

Mining away, I don't know what to mine oh, mine this anyway is