I cannot believe

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Hongo, May 31, 2019.

1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

that people are actually... HAPPY to be buying COD4 again.

For the THIRD FUCKING TIME. Like, are these cod fanboys literally retarded now? Paying full price for the same game three times. How is this an acceptable business model? That's like releasing the same movie three times with better CG each time, only idiots would buy that

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Fifa

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

uh ya, nobody buys fifa anymore except for idiots

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I believe its the Nostalgia of playing an Old Game but a remasterd version of it with better Graphic Functionality and better experience o.o
    I was a CoD Kid in my young days, MW3 was amazing ouo

Also some Movie companies does remake some movies years after the original movie was released, due to the options of using the Technology better for a better movie Experience with better Filming, better Effects, Better actors etc. o.o

But then we have Fifa, its like Fortnite - Gets worse by the years.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Black ops 1 and 2 is good, 3 and 4 is meh

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

i aint buying it until i see good gameplay

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hongo

Hongo VIP

but you already have seen it's gameplay man, twice. they've already released COD4 two times, and now theyre remastering a remaster. how is this acceptable

8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Its going to be a reboot bro not a remake. It will feature the same characters but the whole story is going to be different. Modern warfare is going to be based on real current events. Not accurately depicting them, but heavily based on them. Its supposed to bring light to what soldiers face in todays time.

“We were very strongly influenced by stories of normal people trying to live their lives in the context of war,” said Michal Drobot, principal rendering engineer at Infinity Ward.

“This is a military sim,” Infinity Ward studio co-head David Stohl said. His team is going for “authentic and gritty, not superhero caricature” for the new Modern Warfare. And while modern military shooters are inherently extremely violent, Infinity Ward is aiming for “intense and mature over gratuitous body count and gore.”

Im quite excited for this reboot. Ive never exactly wanted an "almost too real mil sim" as a cod, but ive definitely always disliked the hero role. 1-3 guys vs a whole fucking army? Yeah thats never going to happen in the real world. hopefully this changes that.

9. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

Still a game you can play for one year until the next comes out. I only buy 2 games a year:
    - i always buy Fifa (cause football is life and u can enjoy urself with it for a good year)
    - second game must also be a game u can play for a year so most of the times its either cod or bf.=

10. Ronald McDonald

Ronald McDonald Ran Ran Ru! VIP

Nostalgia buddy, I did the same with Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, I own them on n64 and gamecube and now on 3DS and Wii U, you cannot stop the nostalgia :/

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Hongo

Hongo VIP

fucking, how is someone nostalgic for something that just got remastered literally three years ago, does everyone have some kind of collective brain damage or something

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

no it was just garbage so now we gotta see if this one is garbage too

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

To be honest it's no skin off my nose if fanboys of the franchise waste money on the new COD game.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  14. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Wasn't it free for a while?

Also I ended up getting it free in a humble bundle.. Honestly would have rather gotten something else..

15. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

its not the same game if the game experience is different

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

The Call of Duty games actually have different game experiences?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

why do you guys even care? just dont buy it, whiny ass lames

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Madden

19. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

I don't care to be honest, in fact the only reason I've posted on this thread is so I can disparage the COD games.