Approved I am Ryuzaki A.K.A L's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I am Ryuzaki A.K.A L, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    I am the True L-Senpai [A Dog]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:92528048
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The reason for the rdms was because I was a Detective in the T room and people were just running into T room so that was kosable i killed 3 people in the T room IDed them but they were innocent. Then I wrote in chat "being in T room is kosable" but then 2 more people ran in and i ended up killing them as well. but they were also innocent so i gave up being in T room and just left still telling people that being in T room is kosable. I think i dont deserve the 5 day ban for following game rules. i didnt even get a chance to respond to reports cause after innocent won the round I was still alive so it just auto kicked me for rdms.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Rhienor banned you for Mass RDM 4+. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Also it was the hotel Minecraft map and the T room was the basement one next to the tester. just btw

4. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Oh boy, I'll respond to this as soon as I'm home again this afternoon and we'll sort this out! Add me on Steam and we'll chat before then! :)

5. thanx for replying so fast. I was about to sleep since it 4:30 AM where i am. Take your time I might not be even able to play tomor... i mean a today xD

6. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey, as I can't find my screenshots of the said kills and the old logs seem to be broken, I apologise for any inconvenience and will unban you asap.
    Thanks for taking the time to appeal!
    [​IMG]
    Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.