I always said "I'll Be The Last Man Standing"

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by The Law, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

I have not known you for as long as some of these other admins/moderators, but it is still a shame to see you go. You were a great admin and STTT will miss you greatly!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I was going to add you on steam to say this, but I guess I'll just say it here.

Thank you for everything. When I first joined the server, you were one of the most recognizable people I met, along with Magafe, Cupcake Mayhem, and Bob Dolan. Always seeing your bind "You fought The Law... and The Law won." made me laugh. When we were finally able to staff together, I had a blast in doing so. However, we never always saw eye to eye. I can only blame myself for that, as I made some mistakes that I sincerely regret. In December, my first mod application anywhere ever was actually "denied" instead of ignored. I guess what made me feel like shit about it was that you, a person who I always looked up to and regarded so highly, denied me. I needed a break at that point as I didn't want my emotions to get to me. After about a month of thinking, I actually learned something from that experience: I'm not perfect. It's hard to admit, but that action you probably did many times and probably seemed natural to you actually taught me a lesson and is helping me become a better person. I owe you a lot man, and thank you for doing so much for me that you probably don't even know that you have done. Don't be a stranger, and good luck on any future endeavors that you have.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

While a gaming community will not go anywhere, a career choice can. We will be here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Now this is not what I meant when I said Down With The Law.

I'll miss our occasional late night chats. See you around.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Making this kind of decision is always extremely tough, but you are doing the right thing. Sacrifices like this are a noble endeavor, and some of the most critical in life.

This community owes you for your service, and we'll remember it. We're always here for you if you need anything.

You made a huge impact, and we'll miss you. Take care of yourself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

@The Law But you got me the closest I'll probably ever get to mod BB DON"T GO

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

I honestly don't know what to say, the only times we ever talked was occasionally in shoutbox. None the less it was still enjoyable, I will forever remember you as the one who created Hewogn, my alter ego and Highwon's twin.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I am saddened to see you go Law...

I will be sure to carry around an unided body as an innocent atleast once per map change in your honor!

Although I was never in it, #TeamJustice will live on!

#Whycouldntithadbeenalphawolfythatleftinsteadofthelawcuzthelawwaswaycoolerthanalphawolfyplusalphawolfysmellsworsethanthelaw

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

As someone who is going/went though the same struggles, I feel ya. Good on you for acknowledging this is a problem, as I did, which also led to me leaving this community/GMod
    My attitude towards life has definitely improved, although I have yet to work on 80% of my goals

Take care

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Gonna miss unbanning you from Vanilla...and your oh so wonderful food. I hope to see you on Vanilla causing a Mass RDM chain in the near future, The Law

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Colt buddies for life.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

I'm sad to see you go Law, though it's definitely for a greater good. I have high respect for someone who makes a decision like you did. You will never be forgotten in your absence, and perhaps we'll even see you back in the long future, just maybe. The remains of TeamJustice will live on. Farewell Law, good luck to wherever your adventures may take you.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

well sad to see you go i had a great time playing with you and getting to know you. you where a great mod buddy to mod with you showed me how to be a moderator @The Law I truly hope to see you come back a are lovable admin and i hope for great success for you in the future and to what is to come,

I was like.
    [​IMG]

but than i for got that you are
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

:'( Thank you for giving me a chance to be a mod. It's been a blast so far. And I plan on doing both gaming and school #ChallengeAccepted

Come back soon :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Spider Noc...
    Spider Noc...
    Does whatever...
    Until he gets karma banned...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

While I don't know you well, you were always friendly and nice, and I'm sad to see you go. Between my leaving and coming back a lot, you were always on staff when I was in the community, so it's kind of depressing.. however, I understand your reason for having to leave, and I wish you the best of luck with that.
    Take care, man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

You are a legend. You will be missed.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Take care Law.
    Good luck with School.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

It takes a man to admit when they've got an addiction. It takes an even stronger man to do everything in their power to overcome it. I've known you since you joined this community and have nothing but good things to say. You might be one of the most level headed people in the community and I 100% respect you for it. I hope you leave STTT with some awesome memories and I wish you luck with everything you're planning on trying to accomplish.

So long pal.

-Kasta

• Winner Winner x 1