how to play on this server

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by hardcorehero, Nov 7, 2013.

1. hardcorehero

hardcorehero New Member

First off, you can't kill a traitor if you see them do a traitorous act, because they will deny it to the admins and ask you to be slayed after the round is over and the admins, instead of going off the logs and despite "looking at the logs", will actually second guess what the logs say despite the fact that logs don't lie, people do. What you have to do is holster your weapon the whole round, get called false kos by an inno who barely saw you come around the corner and didn't give you a chance to id the body. Get shot while being an inno because no one waits until a fire fight ends to investigate who the traitor is, even if they saw who shot first. Get called an rdmer by innos who you kill because they got called kos over the headset, then the admins look at the "logs" because everyone knows headset logs are kept, and don't find it then slay you. Even better, if you don't get banned for a long enough time, you get to have the community begin making up stories like "you always rdm" and harrass you in a band wagon as everyone jumps on even if they didn't see you rdm ever because "monkey see monkey do".

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

...what? If a T reports you for RDM, calmly explain your reasoning behind why you killed the T (or even innocent if they were doing traitorous acts like not IDing bodies, etc) and the admins will not slay or punish you. Sure if you give them an attitude, you may not get what you want, but that's life. And if the admin in question was really being as abusive as you state in your post, then report the admin so the owner can investigate.

3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Well... that was oddly specific and butt-hurt sounding.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hardcorehero, I am not sure if you read my post on your report earlier, but the guy who RDM'd and called false KOS on you was banned for 24 hours; the correct punishment for his situation. As far as the other ones go, you decided to kill a guy that killed someone for damaging him.

I'm not sure what you are thinking as far as this community goes, but this is not a place where you can disrespect other players, like I've watched you do; trust me, I have watched your videos.

Know that everyone that deserves punishment, gets it and that sometimes it can't be the second a report is filed; we have several reports to deal with and can't just clap our hands and take care of all of them.

Personally, I do not like when I player decides to tell me how I should moderate and find it very disrespectful. If you have a problem with my moderation or any other staff members moderation, please report it to the forums or to the admins and let them taken care of it. Understand that we were placed into these positions for a reason and do not always need someone to tell us how to moderate the server.

All in all, I think that you are letting one bad experience, which was handled, ruin your attitude about this server. Please try to push through this and enjoy your STTT experience.

Thank You!

5. hardcorehero

hardcorehero New Member

I wrote this topic because the fun never ends mango