How lucky am I?

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Stardust, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

Hello lovelies,

I have been a moderator for about 3 months and a few weeks, about to hit the 4 month mark in a few days. It actually feels like ages and it has been an experience, let me tell you that. I have made and lost many friends, as many of us have. Sadly and also a little gladly, I will no longer be a moderator but rather a regular player in this community. I have had some personal issues arise, such as the need to study for courses I will be taking at school and family that will be coming to visit soon, due to this my hours will decrease to a point where it is unfair to continue holding a staff position that someone else deserves the chance of having. Hopefully, I will not be leaving the community and I will try to hop on from time to time. I just have to recognize a 'couple' of people.

@Event Horizon Thank you for teaching me how to use the AK-47 and the colt, many clutched rounds also thank you.

@Kindle I'm going to miss our silly conversations, good luck with everything.

@Steven | SF You're so silly and I'm going to miss killing you before the DNA scanner loads again and seeing that 'I knew it' in adminchat.

@Anarchist I will finish Dishonored, I promise. You aren't allowed to do any diving without me.

@teadawg1337 You know how I feel about all this.

@McMuffin I know, I know, you're going to miss me. I'm going to miss you too.

@CDriscoll Miranda you have no idea how many times I've tried to explain our inside joke and failed to understand it myself.

@Turquoise #Turqlybear4lyf. If I see you combining names with someone else my heart will break.

@Slicck I still do not want to meet your lord and savior Jesus Christ.

@Mr. Rogers We still need to finish up that fight because you will be #rekt, I promise you.

@Darth West Do you like berries? Because you are berry sweet.

@Kenny 1 truth is more comforting than 100 lies.

@Guilty-Crown I will make you cookies soon, I keep forgetting.

@Machinekiller00 You are my bestie and I'm going to miss you a lot. Give a couple bomb hugs out to people for me.

@urisk2 Remember, I am you as you are me. Tolrisk lives on.

@Sinz So proud of you *sheds a tear* If you ever need anything I'm here.

To the rest staff that I do not really know, I wish you the best of luck. I am proud of every single one of you and you should be proud of yourselves and one another, because you represent this community. Keep your calm cool and your heads raised high.

@Lord Of Chaos The last few times I've played with you I've laughed until I cried. We have to play together more often from here on out.

@Alextnt Ugh, I have no words for you. You are so irritating and I'm gonna miss you hubby. If I hear you calling me "Tollybae" behind my back I will find you <3

@Doomblade3890 You always have my back and you always ask the right questions, which tend to make me smile.

@TeeZ *yells at you*

@#Dan the Man Save me a game, we still have to play together.

@Chance It's my job to confuse you.

@LegoGamerGuy I'm going to miss you sweetie. Remember that Kindle really ships us together

@Stray Donkey2 I have to thank you for always fending off the boys when I had my milkshakes. Harpoon people in my name please.

@King Husky You will always be my snuggle-buddy.

@Mr Butters Behave yourself and remember that this isn't goodbye forever.

@Bread on Water You cannot forget me alright? Keep an eye on the family.

@Predated If you ever use that one message from that one time...

@SmokePaprika We will continue these lyrics-offs until I win.

@Jackie The White Wolf I do not like being RDMed. On that note, do you by any chance know who started that rumor?

@Jello I haven't seen you in ages, but I miss you anyways Jelly.

@Lone Wolf (CR) Hey kiddo. So guess what? I am finally going to tell you who your father is. *gets harpooned*

@Tequila We ended on a horrible note, but I haven't crouched in front of anyone in a while. Find it in your heart to forgive me.

@RhazhMatazh Thank you for showing me the ropes to climbing into the shoes of a moderator. I have learned to run when faced with a minecart, thanks for that lesson.

@Paprika You stink the most. I'm going to miss you girl, good luck with everything.

@Duckkong Thank you for watching out for my lovely wife and make sure she doesn't cheat on me.

@spitefulvenom You still hold claim to best accent. I'm going to miss it a lot.

@SavannahTime ^-^ Stay lovely for me, alright?

A quick shout-out to my lovely vanilla crowd, thanks for always having my back and keeping me on my toes.

An honory mention to some of my oldest friends.

@Tsu Thank you for VIP and for pushing me to apply for moderator. Your drawing is still my spray.

@Carned You convinced me to use my mic again. I gained so much more confidence after that and I have to thank you, I'll see you around.

@kynwall You used to talk to me in the spooky before mic times. Please keep using that Irish accent.

@Skip The Dip We both know I am that rap king, you can't even argue with me.

@Shinigami When did we even start talking? All I remember is meeting death when encountering you.

To all other players, the older ones and the newest ones, I'd like to say you made a great decision to join us here. While we as a community actually act like a family, with our endless drama, in the end, we are here for one another. Through thick and thin, more thickness is what we tend to face, we always reach the surface and manage to survive. You guys are absolutely wonderful and I will miss you all dearly.

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."

• Friendly Friendly x 20
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

*sniffle* I'm really going to miss you, Tolly. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

We got mod on the same day, we were mod buddies for so long... I'll miss seeing that cyan tag. *sniff*

Farewell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Predated

Predated VIP

I have a hunch that the meat store is looking for you!

Good luck my friend.

5. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

bye tolly

6. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

Wooooow I thought we had something special and you don't even tag me icrievritiem we were even playing l4d2

7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

You'll always be Tollybae to me. I will miss you tons, Miranda. You've been a huge inspiration to me and many others. To be honest, you were one of the reasons I wanted to be staff. You were one of the first staff members that I ever played with, and I am sad that you're gone. Please let me know if you ever need anything or if you just need a pal to talk to. Do not, not, not, not, not be a stranger, you silly girl. I'll surely miss you.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

TOLLY!!!! :cry:

9. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Even though you didn't tag me ( :'( ), I feel like at one point I had one of the closest bonds I've ever had towards another staff member. The amount of talking we would have with each other daily, and the stuff that we would discuss ranged from ridiculous to serious. I felt like we really connected and we became very close, up until I went on vacation and disappeared off the map for a bit. :p

You were a fantastic moderator, and a fantastic person. Good luck with what you do in the future.

<3

10. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

:I Not going to cry..... :I Not gonna cry :I :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

How lucky we are to have such an amazing person in our community.

Good luck with everything, don't be a stranger to us:)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

take care @tollybear you where one of the greats hope to see you back soon

13. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

It was wonderful staffing with you Tolly. I wish you luck for your future. And, if you can, try to hop on. Because I think I have a harpoon and or knife waiting for you ;)

14. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

You can yell at me... just this once though.

15. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

16. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

The one person I was dreading seeing this kind of post from the most....I'll miss ya bud.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Noooooo. Tolly, come here. I need a friend. ;-; You were one of the people who inadvertently influenced me to apply to be a moderator by being such a great person. I wish you the best of luck in life and I hope everything works out.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014

18. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Out of all the staff members who we lost this week, I will definately be missing you the most. Take care, and you better finish dishonored.
    ;_;

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

No tolly, i am gonna miss you. (Literally taking this pretty hard). you were one of the first people that I befriended on this server. Even though i am gonna miss those times where i joked about the "sword fight" between Mcmuffin and machinekiller and you cringed at the memory of it, i hope you will visit all of us and have a good life. Goodbye. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: