How can you #ZypUp in pants that are too small.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Zypther, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Yeahhhh, forgive me for the title, but I think it kinda fits actually, I'll explain it somewhere in here mixed in so you actually have to read. MWAHAHAHAHAH.

I lied, basically I guess what it means is that, I dont feel the joy in playing here, and alot of it was lost when there was a mass exodus when the shutdown happened. I guess this is me saying I dont fit here in SGM, and im not saying its SGM's fault or mine, its just life.

Well on to the truth. I have been here since I've been 13, and well that was in 2014, and holy shit a lot has happened. 4 years of memories. There are honestly quite a few I regret, but some I would not give up for almost anything. You guys have helped form me and push me through some tough times. And now I think it's time for this chapter of the story to come to a close. Oh yeah just gonna say I'm not gonna do tags, because well I'm still in touch with a majority of the people I would tag, and 85% of them would not even view it, so it's kinda worthless. So on to the truth.

Yeah, I'm on a different community, but if you think I don't care about you guys, you're sorely mistaken. I still check the website daily and read the reports (I became addicted after turning on alerts and reading every report when I was staff. send help) and alerts and well, truly just the few new posts that got refreshed. I rarely check discord (funny enough I just asked pixel a question on it). As a great man once said, "Its time to stop," and he is right. I have been holding on to a dream that SGM would fly out of the grave, when honestly, that is the issue. SGM announced that it was in the grave, and is waiting to put the last bit of dirt on for all of our sakes. ( sorry its whats coming to mind and its how I see it now.) Deep down inside I knew that that dream wasn't gonna happen, but I denied it.

You know guys, I had my first kiss, and the first people I told was this community. not my best friend, not my family ( in fact they didnt learn until like 5-8 months ago [also im the one who got their first kiss while being the youngest, a measly month before the dating age minimum in the family. FUCK YEAH]). You guys meant and still mean a lot to me.

I am planning one never coming back to this website, or the servers, so this is goodbye.

Now I lied, I am gonna tag one person, that I was great friends with(I hope he felt/feels the same way) and to tell you, @Rozboon were there as a mentor, friend, and all in all just some guy to joke around with. Im sorry for what happened, and I accept my blame in what happened. I hope you have an amazing life, you glorious Canadian. I'm leaving it to you if you want to talk and make up or really what ever. Thank you, for being one of the few that stayed for the long haul.

I want to thank you guys for 4 years of memories, and here's to you guys having one more, but without me.

Thanks for reading this... mess,
    ~Zypther, Zypther the God of Fire, MiniMuffin, El Chupacabra, Hell Rising AKA Zyp

FUCK I ALMOST FORGOT A SONG

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Oh yeah, and @Canceled Fish ,
    1. Im an ex staff
    2. im actually gonna leave after making a farewell
    and 3. fuck you.
    4. maybe you can follow my lead next time you decide to leave

(sorry if this counts as starting shit, this guy.. im not gonna even go into it. delete this post if you think it will cause too much drama)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I spent the other day looking through my old PMs and found some between us, it was interesting to say the least but just remember that blame rarely lands on just one person, we both did stupid things to make it worse so dont hold it all, I want some of it :p.

Send me a friend invite on steam or discord and I'll accept it when I get home, I still got about a month before I might be gone.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. good riddance to anyone who can't read my post well enough to realize i meant i wasn't going to be joining the garry's mod servers anymore and never once said anything about leaving the forums lmao #dab

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.