Denied Hongo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hongo, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Facts and Logic
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:

Because it was a false ban, given to me by

@My Dime Is Up

Evidence of Innocence:

Kill 1: Traitor was shooting from the bathroom in Nuclear Power. I was around the corner and saw people being killed, and bullets coming from that bathroom. So I turned the corner after seeing the shots / people get killed. I see Riki close the bathroom door while holding the same weapon that was just being fired (HKSL8)

I enter the bathroom and kill him, and the guy standing with him for GBA.
    + I heard no doors open or close besides the entry door, so nobody could've been in the stalls, nor did I hear a teleporter going off. There was relatively no talking or gunfire, so I had clear audio awareness to determine the traitor was in the bathroom, and everyone in there was GBA. The bathroom opposite of them was within my line of sight the whole time, and nobody was shooting from there. I used common sense to kill a traitor.

-

Kill 2: A T buddy was being killed by an inno, so I threw a frag at the wall behind the inno to kill them, and the T buddy strafed towards the wall (they were opposite of the inno, in safe range but ran into it and died)
    This is a fair reason to be slain, and I accept that was RDM. I should've warned but did not have my mic on, if I took time to type out a warning he'd be dead anyway. Took my chances to try to save em.

"Kill" 3: Damaged a T buddy with that same grenade, but didn't kill them. The round ended after this, so they really didn't even have a reason to report me. (Which they didn't. I was only reported for the two events above)

--

So, in conclusion, I should only have 2 slays on me tops. Perhaps 3, if a staff is going to be the type to add an additional 1 slay per each RDM. The first kill was completely justified; if ANY of you were in my shoes you would've lit that bathroom up just the same and you know it.​

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi @Hongo

I banned you for Mass RDM x3 due to RDM offenses on nuclear power plant and community pool. Posted below are the reports, deathscenes if needed, and reasoning for slays if needed.
    [​IMG]

You were reported for RDM by Riki. You claim that he was shooting yet you could never fully see this player shooting since there were also 2 players in the room, it could have been the other one. Even then, you never saw this player shoot, just a shot from the bathroom. For this you were issued 1 slay for your first offense of RDM

Report 2&3
    [​IMG]
    Here you threw a frag grenade that damaged AlCapone and damaged me. I checked through and you never warned for this grenade. For this, you were issued your second and third offense of RDM, resulting in your ban.

With this being reviewed, your ban was valid and I see no reason to unban you, especially with your history.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

At the request of the player to review this appeal, I won't be bringing good news and will be agreeing with Dime.

• Cases 2 & 3 were RDM, insufficient warning for a frag damaged 2 of your T buddies.
    • As for the bathroom case, as your response clearly says, you killed them for shooting, not GBA, and as a moderator Dime is fully within their right to use your initial response only.
    Thus the 3 incidents of RDM that constituted your ban
    While Dime could've conveyed this a lil better, all evidence was present and correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.