Denied Hodir's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hodir, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hodir

Hodir VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hodir
    Your Steam ID:
    On mobile
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:
    Well I got banned for loopholling and I didn't loop hole. Let's see the evidence.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Just throwing it out there you claimed on one of your reports on me that I was called out when I absolutely wasn't called out by anyone the entire round. :cry::cry::cry::D:ROFLMAO:

4. Hodir

Hodir VIP

You got proof ?

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey @Hodir

@French Toast provided evidence to me that you may have potentially loopholed which after reviewing, I deemed valid.

Here is the report in question:
    [​IMG]

However, French had a recording of the whole round. It showed that there was never a KOS nor anything similar during the whole round:

In where you promptly admitted that she got you there when she said she had video evidence:
    [​IMG]

This came after you admitted earlier on in the server that you were going to loophole:
    [​IMG]

If there is any doubt here, you performed this same exact action a few days ago that @Chris. had approached me about as well. This came after a conversation we had though where I decided to give the the benefit of the doubt that it may have been a mistake. However this repeated action, as well as the context of your earlier conversation makes your intention and actions clear.

This is clear, and obvious loopholing and this will not be tolerated on our servers.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.