hk sl8 nerf

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by BorkWoof, May 15, 2017.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Give it Dragunov rate of fire. This will make it less forgiving. atm the HK SL8 is really forgiving with the low recoil, high mag size, high rate of fire and one hit headshot. This will make that not happen. basic.

• Optimistic x 8
    • Agree x 7
    • Disagree x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. .shirt

.shirt VIP

I have to agree with this one its too op.

3. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

I rather reduce the magazine size, to like a 10.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

clearly the people who disagree cant live without their crutch
    (jknobanspls)

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

tbh, we can disagree on specifics, but agree upon the general idea of it needing a nerf.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

It doesn't need a nerf, quit your bickering. I see very few people capable of using it because it takes quite a bit of skill to consistently hit headshots.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Tophats

Tophats VIP

i'm waiting for @Xproplayer 's take on this thread

8. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

But it's a fully automatic sniper with no recoil and a high mag size. What part of that screams, "this guns hard to use" anyone with half a brain cell can use it

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I use an AK-47.

That much of a reduction is too punishing. But it does need a nerf, perhaps in a different way.

10. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Requires the person to be consistent with headshotting. Someone who is skilled enough with an ak or another strong weapon is enough to punish users who can't headshot with the hk sl8.
    Also, the body shot damage is minimal compared to other guns that can input just as much damage to the body, but at a faster rate like the ak. Another gun to consider is the silenced pistol. It can do 69 damage to the body and capable of one-shot kill with a headshot as well. For who knows why a silenced pistol is capable of that much damage compared to an awp / rifle and how the mp7 is on par with the ak.

11. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

i wronged you :v

12. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

FYI the silenced pistol was nerfed recently to like 30dmg bodyshots. And you dont need consistency for SL8 cuz of how much you can just spam it

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

I think it should be kept fully automatic with either no one hits or a large increase in spread. My main problem with it is the extent to which it outclasses all the other snipers, making them functionally useless.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Its pretty crap on the body, in a fight you will prob lose if you fail to get that head shot before they kill you

15. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

The guns takes 0 skill to use, it's just a point and click adventure if you know what your doing

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I agree that it needs a nerf, and basically has no negative aspects right now.

17. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

But how can you not land headshots with a low recoil, high mag size, one shot headshot gun in a slow paced game like TTT?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

pls be nice tho

19. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Clearly, you edited my quote ;)

20. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

This could probably be a good idea. Let's put it into perspective with the M16. They are basically the same exact weapon but the SL8 has the advantage of a scope. There needs to be some balancing that gives both weapons pros and cons but in my eyes, the M16 is just inferior.